No announcement yet.

2017-18 NBA season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does durrant get murdered by tucker on every single board? plus he’s a black hole with the ball.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• So, uhh, the Warriors are having a nice 3rd quarter.

Comment

• Fun game. Steph is awesome.

Comment

• I mean the Rockets have missed 23 straight 3s? Tough to win that way.

Comment

• Welp GSW are NBA champs again. Houston built a very good team — if not for the CP3 injury they could have won this series.

Comment

• Pathetic intentionally fouling Capela. You have three amazing scorers GS. You can let Houston try to score.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Harden walking around on D, standing straight up, not boxing out. With minute left and game in reach. I don't relate to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  Pathetic intentionally fouling Capela. You have three amazing scorers GS. You can let Houston try to score.
                  That’s just playing the math. Harden could get hot and start hitting 3s. Why take that risk when you can limit the Rockets to a couple of Capela FTs instead of a Harden 3 or Harden drive to the hoop?

Comment

• Thank god. I hate everything about the rockets. Now I don’t have to listen to antoni (no d) or watch Harden’s bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      Thank god. I hate everything about the rockets. Now I don’t have to listen to antoni (no d) or watch Harden’s bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                        Welp GSW are NBA champs again. Houston built a very good team — if not for the CP3 injury they could have won this series.
                        igoudala

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                          Thank god. I hate everything about the rockets. Now I don’t have to listen to antoni (no d) or watch Harden’s bullshit.

Yep I do think the refs get fed up with Harden’s style in the playoffs and eventually stop bailing him out with fouls.

This game was mainly about Steph and KD making some tough shots and Houston bricking 30+ threes.

Comment

That’s just playing the math. Harden could get hot and start hitting 3s. Why take that risk when you can limit the Rockets to a couple of Capela FTs instead of a Harden 3 or Harden drive to the hoop?
                            No I understand. It’s just that it’s easy to root for GS because they don’t play ‘math’. It seemed out of character.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              No I understand. It’s just that it’s easy to root for GS because they don’t play ‘math’. It seemed out of character.
                              gs’s entire style is predicated on math

Comment

Fun game. Steph is awesome.
                                He is singlehandedly responsible for me watching the NBA again. What a fun player to watch. Harden is good, but nearly impossible to like.

I miss the glory days of the Celtics-Lakers rivalry. It wasn't just the rivalry, but the way both teams moved the ball and played together.

This era is different, I think because a few players are so much better than everyone else that the need for team play is diminished. The great ones today are fun to watch, and there's still some amazing team play (between the legs pass back to Curry last night), but watching the Magic and Bird highlights really emphasize how much the great ones of the league have changed their style.

I'm not one of those who says the old greats were better than the current greats. LeBron et al may be the better, more talented players. Ironically, it's their level of talent compared to the rest of their team that make them different, and for me less interesting, to watch.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
                                sigpic
                                "Outlined against a blue, gray
                                October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                                Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Working...
                                X