2017-18 NBA season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekster View Post
    MCCallum was very, very bad. Another one was Joe Theisman's broken leg, courtesy of Lawrence Taylor. THe injury ended up not being as severe as some other fractures (although plenty bad) but it looked horrible.
    McCallum's leg was bent at a 90 degree angle at the knee in the wrong direction.

The Louisville player transferred to another school and led that team to the NCAA tournament. McCallum almost lost the lower half of his leg, supposedly.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
      MCCallum was very, very bad. Another one was Joe Theisman's broken leg, courtesy of Lawrence Taylor. THe injury ended up not being as severe as some other fractures (although plenty bad) but it looked horrible.
      and it ended his career.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
        McCallum's leg was bent at a 90 degree angle at the knee in the wrong direction.

The Louisville player transferred to another school and led that team to the NCAA tournament. McCallum almost lost the lower half of his leg, supposedly.
        Mcallum was the one I was trying to think of. That was the most grusome one I had seen.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Fultz' shot is ugly, but not nearly as ugly as Gortat's Trojan warrior helmet haircut.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Jeez, nobody remembers Paul George? That's what Heyward's injury reminds me of.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Oh, man. That's too bad that a player that cold-hearted left my favorite NBA team breaks his leg in the first game with his new team. Really hate to see that.

How could he leave such wonderful fans?

Comment

I really like Thon Maker. He’s the NBA caliber version of what Chris Boucher did for Oregon last year and the perfect compliment to Giannis. I hope they stay together.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Giannis is amazing. I think he might be the best player to come into the league since LeBron.
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Why isnt Jerebko getting nay minutes in the rotation for the Jazz? Las night they are getting hammered and he cant even get in for a minute or two? Is he injured?
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I knew Doc Rivers was a bad coach, who lucked into Garnett and Ray Allen. I didn’t realize he was this stupid.

Comment

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          heavily protected 2nd. lol. that's Cleveland doing wade a solid.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

would definitely support the braveheart-style torture and disemboowelment of chris paul
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

has there ever been a more impressive meaningful last second shot in playoff history, considering time on the clock and degree of difficulty than the Middleton three to tie?
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                                has there ever been a more impressive meaningful last second shot in playoff history, considering time on the clock and degree of difficulty than the Middleton three to tie?
                                Yeah, a shot to win.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X