• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    That asshole better beat the Celtics.
    a point we can both agree on.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      a point we can both agree on.
      I'm so glad that we both agree that LeBron James is an asshole and that the Celtics are evil and need to be destroyed.

Can we also agree that Boston has the most racist fans?
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I'm so glad that we both agree that LeBron James is an asshole and that the Celtics are evil and need to be destroyed.

Can we also agree that Boston has the most racist fans?
        i'm fine to admit LeBron is an asshole. as are most athletes and about 99% of those who participate on this website.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

i'm fine to admit LeBron is an asshole. as are most athletes and about 99% of those who participate on this website.
          For once, I'm in the 1%.

Comment

I’m sorry but it’s obvious from how he plays that Lebron is a good person and not an asshole.

Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant are the assholes who would never pass in the final seconds of a game no matter how open their teammates were.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
              I’m sorry but it’s obvious from how he plays that Lebron is a good person and not an asshole.

Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant are the assholes who would never pass in the final seconds of a game no matter how open their teammates were.
              Steve Kerr disagrees with your assessment of Michael Jordan. I seem to remember that asshole passing to the other asshole for a wide open shot.

Also, why in the hell did that Cleveland asshole lose the game last night?
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Steve Kerr disagrees with your assessment of Michael Jordan. I seem to remember that asshole passing to the other asshole for a wide open shot.

Everybody remembers that pass to Steve Kerr because it was such an anomaly.

Comment

Because sometimes even the best players have off nights?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Because sometimes even the best players have off nights?
                    sorry to nitpick, (he had 26, 10 and 5 on 50% FGs - I guess for him that is technically an off night, just not the reason they lost) but the reason is that supporting cast about as bad as any group in the NBA and they outdid even themselves last night.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                      For once, I'm in the 1%.
                      moi aussi
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed mostā€”watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Wow. I’m Nostradamus.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.ā€
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          Wow. Iā€™m Nostradamus.
                          When does the board name change take effect?
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                            When does the board name change take effect?
                            When I string 2 correct predictions in a row.
                            GS wins in a blowout next game!
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.ā€
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

SMR, why do you hate people so much?
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                SMR, why do you hate people so much?
                                Probably because he's a white male who feels his privilege slipping away.

Comment

Working...
                                X