Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    SMR, why do you hate people so much?
    you take me far too seriously. also, you assume that folks being assholes is a bad thing in my mind. I'm one of them and I celebrate it, brother!
    Last edited by smokymountainrain; 05-25-2018, 07:25 AM.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      you take me far too seriously. also, you assume that folks being assholes is a bad thing in my mind. I'm one of them and I celebrate it, brother!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Houston is the culmination of my three biggest hates in the nba.

Dantoni
        Harden
        Paul

Man I want them gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• the harden step back is such a blatant travel
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• True

Comment

• Suck on that sequence Harden, you bitch.

Comment

• 64-25 in the second half. My goodness.

Comment

• Thank god

Comment

• But Lebron isn’t in the conversation for best ever by many NBA fans.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• It’s only a conversation for dummies, at this point.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I switched my goat vote last series... it was nice of LeBron to validate me.
                        Last edited by clackamascoug; 05-27-2018, 08:51 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Can someone explain to me what "less likely than likely" means?

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                            Can someone explain to me what "less likely than likely" means?
                            It means the Warriors are headed to the Finals.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Steve Kerr gets it! Klay is staying in!

Comment

• Harden: laziest defense by an mvp candidate ever, or just merely an exceptionally lazy defender for an mvp candidate?

Comment

Working...
                                X