2017-18 NBA season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    has there ever been a more impressive meaningful last second shot in playoff history, considering time on the clock and degree of difficulty than the Middleton three to tie?
    Gar Heard's shot to tie at the end of double overtime in Game 5 of the finals vs. Boston in '76 was pretty memorable, but then I guess most here wouldn't remember that...

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      Gar Heard's shot to tie at the end of double overtime in Game 5 of the finals vs. Boston in '76 was pretty memorable, but then I guess most here wouldn't remember that...
      Guilty.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        I’m sure I saw it but the veil isn’t letting me remember it.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

has there ever been a more impressive meaningful last second shot in playoff history, considering time on the clock and degree of difficulty than the Middleton three to tie?
          I hate the player and the team, but this one was pretty incredible.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hga15BTF6Hs

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post

That one was incredible. I too, hate the player and team. Maybe give Middleton the slight edge for a 35 footer.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

That one was incredible. I too, hate the player and team. Maybe give Middleton the slight edge for a 35 footer.
              ESAD Derek Fisher.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I like you so much more than I hate what you wrote. Plus you linked one of my fave live viewership moments evs!

Comment

Long live Derek Fisher.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    Long live Derek Fisher.
                    Long live Matt Barnes.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Watching these NBA players who have no connection to Popovich search for deep thoughts on Pop's wife is kind of funny.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                        Watching these NBA players who have no connection to Popovich search for deep thoughts on Pop's wife is kind of funny.
                        So dumb asking. What do you think of his wifes death? oh its horrible! What else are you gonna say

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                          So dumb asking. What do you think of his wifes death? oh its horrible! What else are you gonna say
                          Watching Kevin Durant get through that question would have been the highlight of the night but for DM's spin move on Paul George
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                            LeBron is pretty close to Pop.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Lol @ Portland.

Comment

Lol @ Portland.

Comment

Working...
                                X