• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    BYU|7
    MSU|45
    Applejack|
    That's the type of score I'm too nice to predict.

Comment

BYU|10
      Mississippi State|28
      “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
      "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

BYU|24
        Cowbell|17

Comment

BYU|13
          Mississippi St|41
          We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

BYU|13
            Miss State|47

Comment

BYU|24
              Miss State|23

Comment

BYU|16
                Miss St|34
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Byu| 14

Msu| 13

Comment

BYU|23
                    MSU|21
                    I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

Joke's on me as I just realized that the publicized 11 am start was CT and not Mtn. I swear the official schedules online used to all be published in Mtn time.

Comment

Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
                        Joke's on me as I just realized that the publicized 11 am start was CT and not Mtn. I swear the official schedules online used to all be published in Mtn time.
                        They've been using the time zone local to the game for as long as I've been paying attention.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          They've been using the time zone local to the game for as long as I've been paying attention.

Must just be the mounting anticipation for each game as the season grows weighing upon my cognitive abilities. And I agree with you, the "paying attention" part wasn't in my favor this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
                            Must just be the mounting anticipation for each game as the season grows weighing upon my cognitive abilities. And I agree with you, the "paying attention" part wasn't in my favor this time.
                            I put the full season of the football and basketball season on my calendar at the beginning of each season so as to avoid scheduling unnecessary conflicts. And I set up season recordings on the DVR just in case. The main problem for me is if there's a prior game that goes over. Since I don't usually watch live (I like to skip commercials, so I usually start watching a little late), sometimes I'll miss the first part of the game. Especially if the start is relegated to Watch ESPN.

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                            X