Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Very weird thing for you to know.
    Not if you listen Adam Carolla and Norm MacDonald podcasts.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
      This movement to expose predators is really starting to roll. We’re like two weeks from Kirk Cameron being hired for every 2018 release.
      Brother Ricky Schroeder! His second son went to West Point to boot!
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• ‘Kevin Spacey has set gay rights back’: Actor blasted for response to sexual misconduct claim

“Coming out stories should not be used to deflect from allegations of sexual assault,” GLAAD president Sarah Kate Ellis said in a statement. “This is not a coming out story about Kevin Spacey, but a story of survivorship by Anthony Rapp and all those who bravely speak out against unwanted sexual advances.”

Even worse, they said, was the implication that the two paragraphs in his statement might be related in any way.

“Kevin Spacey has set gay rights back fifty years by a) conflating homosexuality with” Rapp’s allegations, one Twitter user said, “and b) Saying that being gay is a ‘choice.’ ”
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• After Spacey Accusation, Netflix Announces End of ‘House of Cards’
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Oh my. Harvey Weinstein now claiming he is doing us all a huge favor by being a martyr for social change.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/10/...social-change/
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Oh my. Harvey Weinstein now claiming he is doing us all a huge favor by being a martyr for social change.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/10/...social-change/
                Gee, thanks a bunch, Harv.

What a schmuck.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Yes, they foresaw you speaking out and issued a warrant for your arrest eight months in advance.

Still, a felony arrest warrant for drugs for personal belongings left on a flight?

Comment

• Andy Dick was trending today. I thought he must've died, but no, he got fired from his most recent gig (I can't remember his last one, thinking 10 plus years ago?) due to allegations of sexual assault. Just fyi, after reading through some tweets it seems he denies assaulting anyone but does admit that he has "licked" a few people's faces.

Comment

Andy Dick was trending today. I thought he must've died, but no, he got fired from his most recent gig (I can't remember his last one, thinking 10 plus years ago?) due to allegations of sexual assault. Just fyi, after reading through some tweets it seems he denies assaulting anyone but does admit that he has "licked" a few people's faces.
                      Come on. Who hasn't done that a time or two?
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• For some reason twitter links don’t always work for me. Anyway today it’s Dustin Hoffman being accused of “repeatedly groping” a 17 year old on a 1985 film set.
                        Last edited by SteelBlue; 11-01-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Andy Dick was trending today. I thought he must've died, but no, he got fired from his most recent gig (I can't remember his last one, thinking 10 plus years ago?) due to allegations of sexual assault. Just fyi, after reading through some tweets it seems he denies assaulting anyone but does admit that he has "licked" a few people's faces.
                          He also gave Phil Hartman's wife, who was in recovery at the time, drugs. He's a pretty repellent individual.

Comment

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Not surprisingly, lots of Kevin Spacey abuse stories coming out now. So much for the "I must have been drunk" defense.

Comment

• I've been saying this for some time now...

Pretty much every man ever has the potential to be accused of being guilty of "sexual assault", because the line and definition is being moved. What is "unwanted sexual advances"? I have an acquaintance that says claims she was "sexually assaulted" because she had a classmate ask her out to dinner 3 different times. The social outrage was so great that she is going to talk to an advisor at school to get counseling.

Now this is a far cry from Weinstien obviously, but it is now on the forefront of everyone's mind.

The biggest problem that I have with all of this is...proof. It is typically hearsay. Someone accuses someone, they are automatically guilty. No longer innocent until proven guilty, you are guilty if accused. Period.

1. Kevin Spacey was accused.
                                2. SAME DAY, Netflix cancels House of Cards after Season 6 that is currently being shot.
                                3. Netflix issues a SAME DAY statement announcing how they will keep everyone safe from Kevin Spacey. SAME DAY!

There is no burden of proof for a majority of this stuff. The serial predators are going to be legitimatized by the vast amount of accusers, but the one-off's are done. Careers are over.

The hypocrisy of the whole thing is that Kevin Spacey won an Academy Award in 1999 for American Beauty. He played a 42 year old man who sexually fantasized about his teenage daughters best friend.

1999 - Kevin Spacey portrays a man who is a predator of an underage child - Hollywood says "Academy Award".

2017 - Kevin Spacey is accused of being a predator of an underage child in 1986. - Hollywood says "die".

It's going to get much much worse folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X