• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
    And by Martin Sheen.
    Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    And Harrison Ford?
    I had heard Brando was a bit of a deviant in his own right. And he would have been the big baller on set in '79.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Add Peyton Manning to the list...

And he counts as Hollywood given that he is in their sex offender database.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Add Peyton Manning to the list...

Nartionwide will no longer be on his side.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Didn't Clay Travis (yes, him) debunk that accusation against Manning? Or at least shed some serious doubt on it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
            Didn't Clay Travis (yes, him) debunk that accusation against Manning? Or at least shed some serious doubt on it...
            Doesn't matter... he is guilty until proven innocent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Add Peyton Manning to the list...

He would have had to have some seriously thick beer goggles to do what she's claiming.

Comment

• I remember our fallen brother IndyCoug once hinted at some nefarious actions of Papa John’s favorite QB.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  I remember our fallen brother IndyCoug once hinted at some nefarious actions of Papa John’s favorite QB.
                  I remember a CB post from years ago, about some limousine driver claiming Peyton was hooking up in in the car. Was that an Indy post? I always thought it was weird. PM never seemed like a dumb guy, why would he choose to have relations in front of some random driver, versus in a discreet location?

Comment

• Stallone, and it's backed up by a police report. The girl was 16 which is the age of consent in Nevada. It never went anywhere because the girl decided not to pursue it.
                    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                      Stallone, and it's backed up by a police report. The girl was 16 which is the age of consent in Nevada. It never went anywhere because the girl decided not to pursue it.
                      Just read that one. It's a disturbing story. Sly sounds like a great guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        Just read that one. It's a disturbing story. Sly sounds like a great guy.
                        It's pretty bad. The girl was on vacation with her family and she met the kid from Over the Top in the hotel arcade. Over the Top was filming on location at that time. The kid introduced the girl to Stallone and she ends up in his hotel room.
                        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• How many of these creepy hollywood people and politicians have already consulted their PR people and have preemptive apologies already written up for when their time in the sun comes?

I'm sure many are scrambling.

Comment

• Hollywood may not give Al a pass on this...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Hollywood may not give Al a pass on this...

The kissing stuff is bad but the photo? Have any of these people watched any old SNL routines that Franken wrote? Its sort of what his humor is.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                The kissing stuff is bad but the photo? Have any of these people watched any old SNL routines that Franken wrote? Its sort of what his humor is.
                                I guess they no longer find his stuff funny.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X