Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    GWH?
    Good Will Hunting?
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Good Will Hunting?
      OK. Gotcha.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        GWH?
        You know, the only movie you liked him in.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

One Hour Photo
          Death to Smoochy
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

What Dreams May Come
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The bizarre Ashley Judd rantings make a lot more sense now. If she has to deal with pigs like Harvey Weinstein all the time, no wonder she has a maligned view of men. Too bad she's borderline retarded.

It's funny how quickly the Bryan Singer story got swept under the rug a couple years back, incredible really. All of the major studios have broadcast news entities, and I imagine there has been a tacit agreement by them to keep this on the down low for the entertainment wings. I don't think it's a coincidence that two unattached publications -- the NY Times and the New Yorker -- are the ones to deal with this story. In particular, Ronan Farrow likely has a personal vendetta to follow this story, he hates Woody Allen, who's supposedly his father, but of course not really (that would be Frank Sinatra).

Elijah Wood and the two Coreys (RIP Lucas) have talked about this a bit years ago. Male child actors have to deal with this bullshit. The women have to deal with it as children and as adults. The Cosby story had been around for years, I had even heard about it long before Hannibal Buress blew it up.
              Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 10-11-2017, 10:56 AM.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                One Hour Photo
                Death to Smoochy
                Perhaps I spoke too rashly. I forgot his later psychopath turn. I liked Insomnia, and One Hour Photo was OK. He wasn't terrible in those.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

Ben Affleck got a little fresh with a Canadian hollywood reporter back in 2004... but he apologized today so it is all good:

Edit: Oh wait, that was some other girl... nm.

Edit2: Ben Affleck one year ago today: "Women should never be talked about in that way"
                  Last edited by Uncle Ted; 10-11-2017, 01:52 PM.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

http://www.weeklystandard.com/theres...rticle/2010036

This guy theorizes that a Weinstein associate planted the initial story with the NY Times last week to "old news" the significantly more damaging story by Ronan Farrow that was set to be published by the New Yorker.

I also love how this guy states with little doubt that Sinatra is Farrow's real father.
                    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Did anyone listen to the covert recording linked in the New Yorker article? Weinstein pleads, begs and commands a young model/actress to come into his hotel room for 5 minutes while he showers. She repeatedly says no and finally gets away. Weinstein sounds so desperate to get her in there. Clearly he was in need of his "fix" that night.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Hillary Clinton Says She Can't Know Exactly How Much She Got From Harvey Weinstein. We Can Help.

According to the FEC, Clinton received exactly $1,492,673.45 from Weinstein since 1999. Start writing that check!

For a woman who sold herself as one of the most qualified and intelligent people ever to run for President, Hillary Clinton can certainly play dumb when she wants to.

In a Wednesday night interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria, Clinton claimed that her longtime pal Weinstein was leading a secret life as a sexual predator, and that she knew nothing about his extracurricular activities. That might be fair - after all, Weinstein seemed to hide his behavior from people in political power, the Obamas and Clintons included.

But Clinton also claimed that she would be unable to return the money Weinstein gave to and bundled for her Presidential campaign because there was no way to give the money back. She'd "re-donate" some of the money she received personally when she makes her regular 10% tithe at the end of the year, instead.
                        [...]
                        http://www.dailywire.com/news/22207/...-emily-zanotti

At this point, what difference does it make? She already blew Weinstein's money plus about $1.5b more and still lost to the worst presidential candidate in history. She should refund what is left our her and bill's money back to those poor donors and stop doing interviews. What an embarrassment to the democratic party.

Hillary didn't score many points with her base with that interview... For example:

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Sheesh, can she just look and act like a normal person one time in her life? Maybe talk like one?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Sheesh, can she just look and act like a normal person one time in her life? Maybe talk like one?
                            Hillary 2020! The (other) comeback kid.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

There's another part to this story that's quite possibly going to blow up. Check out James Van Der Beek's comments. To understand why more haven't spoken out in the past, look at what happened with the Bryan Singer matter.

Comment

Why should she give t back anyway? It’s not like Weinstein made that money from groping people. It’s not exactly blood money. Sure, she shouldn’t have accepted it if she knew the details about him, but it’s weird to expect her to give t back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X