Hollywood, heal thyself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Man... How can Matt Lauer be so confident and smug with his O'Reilly interview knowing what he himself does/did and knowing that it probably will all come out eventually?
    giphy.jpg
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• It is hard to keep up with these!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        I can think of about 4-5 members of this board who give me the creeps and probably engage in acts like this. So I am not surprised.
        PAC, JL, Pelag, creekster, and?
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Andrew Kreisberg

http://tvline.com/2017/11/29/andrew-...al-misconduct/
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
            PAC, JL, Pelag, creekster, and?
            Bestellen
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              [Alleged] details on Lauer.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/mat...en-1202625959/

On another day, he summoned a different female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his penis.
              Ah yes, the old Bill Clinton move.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Bestellen
                Who is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  Who is that?
                  The best damn bot on the Internet!
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    The best damn bot on the Internet!
                    And alleged sexual harasser.
                    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Russell Simmons

We could make a Christmas advent calender
                      Last edited by hostile; 11-30-2017, 07:48 AM.
                      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Maybe there is finally an end to this...

Al Franken Tearfully Announces Intention To Step Down From Role As Harasser Of Women

Amid mounting sexual misconduct allegations against the Minnesota senator, Al Franken tearfully announced to reporters Tuesday his intention to step down from his role as a harasser of women. “I’ve discussed it with my family and, sadly, I’ve come to the conclusion that the best course of action is for me to resign as a groper of women,” said Franken, adding that as much as he’d like to continue making unwanted sexual advances, he will vacate the position effective immediately. “While I wish it didn’t have to come to this, I now believe removing myself from my post as a serial harasser who uses his power to act inappropriately towards the women around him is what’s best for all parties.” Franken went on to say that, despite this decision, he is grateful for every minute he had in the role.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "Who can you trust most not to show you their penis in a professional setting?"

She might have a point.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            The guy has got to step down.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Conyers showing Franken how it is done...

John Conyers Jr., the longest-serving House Democrat, said he’s stepping down today following allegations that he sexually harassed employees
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Franken and Trump, please follow his lead.

Comment

Working...
                                X