No announcement yet.

2017 NFL Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• marcus williams
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Woah

Comment

• Not only does he miss the easy tackle, he also manages to take out the only other guy on his team with a chance to get the guy. Unreal.

Comment

• Should have used the gator roll there. To bad they don’t teach that at Utah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            *Banned*

Comment

• That is the worst tackle in a pressure situation I have ever seen. When the ball was in the air I said "terrible defense" seeing that the catch would be made and there would be a fg try to win. But that was before the "tackle".

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                Not only does he miss the easy tackle, he also manages to take out the only other guy on his team with a chance to get the guy. Unreal.
                Whoa. The Saints were defending the sideline instead of end zone those last few plays. That and a really dumb Ute add up to broken curse for the Vikings.

Comment

• I don’t believe what I just saw. Watching with 7 other hardcore fans and my man cave is destroyed. Williams

He really does have a horseshoe up his ass, Mike.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• I wanted Saints to win because of Taysom but it goes to show how just one Ute can ruin everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                      I don’t believe what I just saw. Watching with 7 other hardcore fans and my man cave is destroyed. Williams

Congrats BITF. I'm happy for you.

Having said that, we have all seen you in game threads. I want a transcript of everything you said in the last ten minutes before the final play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                        Congrats BITF. I'm happy for you.

Having said that, we have all seen you in game threads. I want a transcript of everything you said in the last ten minutes before the final play.
                        Thanks. The transcript starts well, goes quiet for an hour or so, and ends with an hour-long shitstorm. And as host I was amazingly reserved but your point stands. Guilty as charged.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                          I don’t believe what I just saw. Watching with 7 other hardcore fans and my man cave is destroyed. Williams

You’re supposed to be a “hard core” Viking fan at this super lucky moment in your otherwise shitty history, and what’s foremost on your mind? The Utes. You’re damaged. Get some help.
                          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                            You’re supposed to be a “hard core” Viking fan at this super lucky moment in your otherwise shitty history, and what’s foremost on your mind? The Utes. You’re damaged. Get some help.
                            it Was just so epIcaLly bad though, don’t ya think? he took out really the only player left who could poSibly stOp diggs. oh, aNd nIce try, Su, but this post Feels forced; lackIng in real Substance. tHIs is Not your best effort.

anyway, Go vikes!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                              I wanted the Vikings to win, because of their tortured history, and their defense is the only (small) possibility of someone stopping Brady from winning another ring. After the initial "Holy Sh**" reaction, I took great pleasure, in realizing it was Williams who made one of the worst defensive plays in playoff history. Sorry, I'm not sorry.

Comment

• Here is a great view, and a much better audio of the roar, when the crowd realizes what is about to happen.

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/952737772321767424

Comment

Working...
                                X