• Show
Clear All

• Love seeing this in the scoring summary:

"Marcus Mariota Pass From Marcus Mariota for 6 Yrds Ryan Succop Made Ex. Pt
    15 plays, 91 yards, 8:29"

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      Love seeing this in the scoring summary:

"Marcus Mariota Pass From Marcus Mariota for 6 Yrds Ryan Succop Made Ex. Pt
      15 plays, 91 yards, 8:29"
      With the win, that instantly becomes one of the great playoff plays of all time.

Lol. Stupid Chefs.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Yet another choke job for the Chiefs.
        Happy for Mariota.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• sorensen should have had the two pts
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            sorensen should have had the two pts
            Lol. No.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Lol. No.
              yes. no reason to blow that dead

Comment

He was tackled and fumbled.

Comment

Other than his forward progress having been stopped for 5 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Go Titans!!!

I don't want the Steelers to have to face the Patriots again. They are like kryptonite to Big Ben and co....
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        Go Titans!!!

I don't want the Steelers to have to face the Patriots again. They are like kryptonite to Big Ben and co....
                        The Titans are the worst team in the playoffs. So bad for the Chiefs to lose to them. They will lose by 30 tonight.

Comment

• Eagles win. Falcons lose.

Comment

• kvn is looking t h i c c

Comment

• Reconsidering my hope that Jacksonville wins...
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• The entire Northeast is praying Pittsburgh can pull this off.
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                                X