Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

marcus williams
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Woah

Not only does he miss the easy tackle, he also manages to take out the only other guy on his team with a chance to get the guy. Unreal.

Should have used the gator roll there. To bad they don’t teach that at Utah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Banned*

That is the worst tackle in a pressure situation I have ever seen. When the ball was in the air I said "terrible defense" seeing that the catch would be made and there would be a fg try to win. But that was before the "tackle".

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Not only does he miss the easy tackle, he also manages to take out the only other guy on his team with a chance to get the guy. Unreal.
    Whoa. The Saints were defending the sideline instead of end zone those last few plays. That and a really dumb Ute add up to broken curse for the Vikings.

Outsider looking in Blueintheface's Avatar

I don’t believe what I just saw. Watching with 7 other hardcore fans and my man cave is destroyed. Williams

He really does have a horseshoe up his ass, Mike.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

I wanted Saints to win because of Taysom but it goes to show how just one Ute can ruin everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueintheface View Post
    I don’t believe what I just saw. Watching with 7 other hardcore fans and my man cave is destroyed. Williams

Congrats BITF. I'm happy for you.

Having said that, we have all seen you in game threads. I want a transcript of everything you said in the last ten minutes before the final play.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Congrats BITF. I'm happy for you.

Having said that, we have all seen you in game threads. I want a transcript of everything you said in the last ten minutes before the final play.
    Thanks. The transcript starts well, goes quiet for an hour or so, and ends with an hour-long shitstorm. And as host I was amazingly reserved but your point stands. Guilty as charged.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Faith crisis consultant SeattleUte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blueintheface View Post

You’re supposed to be a “hard core” Viking fan at this super lucky moment in your otherwise shitty history, and what’s foremost on your mind? The Utes. You’re damaged. Get some help.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
    You’re supposed to be a “hard core” Viking fan at this super lucky moment in your otherwise shitty history, and what’s foremost on your mind? The Utes. You’re damaged. Get some help.
    it Was just so epIcaLly bad though, don’t ya think? he took out really the only player left who could poSibly stOp diggs. oh, aNd nIce try, Su, but this post Feels forced; lackIng in real Substance. tHIs is Not your best effort.

anyway, Go vikes!!!

Striving for mediocrity Art Vandelay's Avatar

I wanted the Vikings to win, because of their tortured history, and their defense is the only (small) possibility of someone stopping Brady from winning another ring. After the initial "Holy Sh**" reaction, I took great pleasure, in realizing it was Williams who made one of the worst defensive plays in playoff history. Sorry, I'm not sorry.

Here is a great view, and a much better audio of the roar, when the crowd realizes what is about to happen.

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/952737772321767424

How did that happen? It's as if the guy intentionally missed the tackle.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Utah fans on social media after that play

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Here is a great view, and a much better audio of the roar, when the crowd realizes what is about to happen.

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/952737772321767424

That has to be one of the best POV videos of a play ever.

Phew...

Ok, recovery day. The good fortune continues for the Vikes catching the Eagles without a rudder (no I do not believe in destiny but I do believe in luck). I’d say 7 out of 10 times the Vikings win this game, even in Philly.

It’s going to be a long week.

Pat Shurmur apparently is the new HC of the Giants.

Take it from someone having first hand experience of an unhealthy obsession with your rival.

This is so well done. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad no one filmed me when Harline had his most famous reception. I remember screaming, jumping, scaring the hell out of my little kids, and I'm fairly sure shedding at least one tear. Granted all those same things happen every Holy War, since then, but for much different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    This is so well done. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad no one filmed me when Harline had his most famous reception. I remember screaming, jumping, scaring the hell out of my little kids, and I'm fairly sure shedding at least one tear. Granted all those same things happen every Holy War, since then, but for much different reasons.

That was fun. I liked Stahan's reaction, especially compared to Howie, who looked like he was doing his taxes.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

The hip hop Holy Ghost gave me the feel goods.

It was most definitely the Harline catch that matched this euphoria. Following Harline’s catch however, I fainted after jumping up and hugging it out with my crew, took out my Christmas tree, and woke up face down in the entry way (sans alcohol, mind you).

But not this time.

Truth be told, if not for 4 broken toes it may have played out much differently.