No announcement yet.

2017 NFL Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won’t give away the ending if people are waiting to watch the game. But why would you kick onside with over 2 minutes remaining, but not when you’re down at the end of the game? It was supremely unlikely that they would recover in time and score, but still.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      I won’t give away the ending if people are waiting to watch the game. But why would you kick onside with over 2 minutes remaining, but not when you’re down at the end of the game? It was supremely unlikely that they would recover in time and score, but still.
      if anybody complains about spoilers of live sporting events they are a lil bitch.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        if anybody complains about spoilers of live sporting events they are a lil bitch.
        Especially after a comeback like that. I never thought Pittsburg could have pulled that off.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
          Especially after a comeback like that. I never thought Pittsburg could have pulled that off.
          i do hope they can save antonio brown’s leg though

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            Seriously, if a person is dumb enough to open and read the NFL Season thread when he is trying to avoid all information about the games then we can't help him.

Comment

• Jaguars win. Steelers lose. at Pittsburgh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• how is case keenum good

Comment

• The answer is Pat Shurmur.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    Jaguars win. Steelers lose. at Pittsburgh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    That was embarrassing. Too bad it wasn't against the Bengals or they would have found a way to lose and the Steelers would be marching on.
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                      Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      i do hope they can save antonio brown’s leg though
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

• taters!

Comment

• Nice pressure on that punt.
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Vikings are cursed.

Comment

• Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Holy shit.
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X