No announcement yet.

2017 NFL Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North/South running... not in circles!

Last edited by Uncle Ted; 02-04-2018, 04:45 PM.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Gutsy 4th down call.

Comment

• Fly Eagles Fly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• If I was one of those ladies dancing and singing next to JT, I'd be nervous.

Comment

• Katy Perry was the high water mark for halftime shows.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              Katy Perry was the high water mark for halftime shows.

I liked the U2 show after 9/11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                Katy Perry was the high water mark for halftime shows.

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                I liked the U2 show after 9/11.
                Prince 2007 in the rain
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Someone find that elk shirt and camo suit. TIA.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• I hate the Patriots so much. Make them go away please.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Absolutely hammering Pats -5. That’s an entire bankroll bet for me.
                      the serpent beguiled me
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        the serpent beguiled me
                        You don't think the pats will get 2 unanswered touchdowns this quarter? You underestimate the power of satan.

Comment

• That better stand. Caught the ball, took three steps, ball crossed line, TD.

Ok good. The refs didn't blow it.

Comment

• 2017 NFL Season

Jesse James is going to be pissed.

Comment

• KVN with the PI on the 2 point conversion. Not called.

Comment

• Take that freaking Tom Brady!

Comment

Working...
                                X