2017 NFL Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 NFL Season

If the Chiefs can hold on for the win, they'll be the only unbeaten team left. I'd love to see Andy Reid and Danny Sorensen get rings.

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    If the Chiefs can hold on for the win, they'll be the only unbeaten team left. I'd love to see Andy Reid and Danny Sorensen get rings.
    Thereby filling Andy with a sense of accomplishment, looking for a new mountain to climb....
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

After tonight, the Jaguars are going to have the second best point differential in the league next to the Chiefs.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
        After tonight, the Jaguars are going to have the second best point differential in the league next to the Chiefs.
        Yeah with a little help from Big Ben.

Comment

Yeah with a little help from Big Ben.
          Given their respective lifestyles, Big Ben's body is probably 10 years older than Tom Brady's.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Aaron Rogers out with a broken collar bone - shoot, shucks and other assorted comments

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

If you’re not watching the pats game, look online for the sweet KVN tackle on 4th and goal that prevented a touchdown.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                If you’re not watching the pats game, look online for the sweet KVN tackle on 4th and goal that prevented a touchdown.
                Read it like a book. Nice.
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Detroit is man handling Green Bay tonight.

Comment

Detroit is man handling Green Bay tonight.
                    That was a nice goal line stop by Green Bay but other than that Detroit is owning the Packers.

Edit: It is nice seeing Jamaal Williams getting a little time on the field.
                    Last edited by Uncle Ted; 11-06-2017, 07:42 PM.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

This just shows how much AR means to them,

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Jamaal Williams with a TD to close out the game.

Comment

Jamaal Williams with a TD to close out the game.
                          Dang, I turned it off too soon (Jswagdaddy is grandfathered in to my all time ring of honor).
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                            Dang, I turned it off too soon (Jswagdaddy is grandfathered in to my all time ring of honor).
                            20 carries and 67 yards in Packers win. Oh, and SKOL, bitches!
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I can't fathom how Roger Goodell should be worth $50 million a year. $50k may be more appropriate for that idiot.

I love how the league sent a letter to Jerry Jones accusing of him of bad conduct under some vague rule. Of course the bad conduct centers on him wondering what the rest of us are wondering -- a) Why are we renewing Goodell's contract when ratings are down 20% and the reputation of the league is in the toilet; and b) WTF, HE WANTS $50 MILLION?!

Comment

Working...
                              X