2017 NFL Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Such a bizarre move by Gronk. Even his little tap dance before the hit is strange. One might argue that Gronk is the one with a brain injury.
    Probably from an STD.

https://www.amazon.com/Gronking-Reme.../dp/B00RN7TNHE
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      He's down for anything.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

LOL @ the Bengals on that last TD.

Comment

Gruden contributes exactly, what, to MNF? He is worse than his usual bad self tonight.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            Gruden contributes exactly, what, to MNF? He is worse than his usual bad self tonight.
            I think I understand why coaches complain about flags now. He certainly sees things differently than most people.

Comment

Steelers/Ravens game very entertaining.

Comment

This Steelers team is crazy lucky. Tomlin is a very average coach with very below average clock management skills.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  This Steelers team is crazy lucky. Tomlin is a very average coach with very below average clock management skills.
                  Agree on the poor time management at the end there, but it's hard to argue with success. Luck? Key plays were made by some very good players. I'd say they had quite a few calls go against them that could have gone the other way. Not very lucky tonight.

Comment

I hate seeing a player like Wentz go down. The NFL needs more young great QBs. That said, the huge crowd at Memorial Colosseum for an NFL game was cool to see.

One narrative this week was the Packers being able to control their own destiny when Rodgers comes back this week. Carolina and Atlanta winning throws a serious monkey wrench in those plans. Atlanta holds the tiebreaker and there's also the potential for a four way tie for the last NFC playoff spot. With Wentz gone and Keenum at QB for Minny, the NFC is ripe for a darkhorse to win the conference. It seems like a good time for New Orleans, Seattle or Green Bay to fill that void (though Green Bay needs help getting in).
                    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                      I hate seeing a player like Wentz go down. The NFL needs more young great QBs. That said, the huge crowd at Memorial Colosseum for an NFL game was cool to see.

One narrative this week was the Packers being able to control their own destiny when Rodgers comes back this week. Carolina and Atlanta winning throws a serious monkey wrench in those plans. Atlanta holds the tiebreaker and there's also the potential for a four way tie for the last NFC playoff spot. With Wentz gone and Keenum at QB for Minny, the NFC is ripe for a darkhorse to win the conference. It seems like a good time for New Orleans, Seattle or Green Bay to fill that void (though Green Bay needs help getting in).
                      Though a win today would have been nice in Carolina, it sure makes for a great end to the season. I hate it when the last two weeks of the regular season feature few starters and boring football. There will be some great games this year.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

This extra point -- lol!

Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

For The Brand.

Comment

That’s funny. It’s been a while that Vinaiteri has had to worry about snow like that.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Shouldn't have been that close, but GB beat the Browns and Williams added 2 more TDs. His average YDS/carry leave a little bit to be desired though. He reminds me a little bit of Brandon Jackson of the 2010 Packers

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
                                Shouldn't have been that close, but GB beat the Browns and Williams added 2 more TDs. His average YDS/carry leave a little bit to be desired though. He reminds me a little bit of Brandon Jackson of the 2010 Packers
                                You mean his ypc... with Brett Huntley as the starting QB? Please.

Let's see what he does when there is a QB back there that is a serious threat. Then he's really going to do some damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X