X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    Jesse James is going to be pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How many steps did Jesse take before stretching across the goal line? Stupid rule!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I can’t believe Foles played like that. Great offensive game plan and calls by Philly offense. Doug Pederson gets it re: fourth down.

Comment

• Stupid to chase points as early as they did. It nearly cost them.

Comment

• Fly, Eagles Fly
              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                I can’t believe Foles played like that. Great offensive game plan and calls by Philly offense. Doug Pederson gets it re: fourth down.
                Yep, two ballsy fourth down calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  Stupid to chase points as early as they did. It nearly cost them.
                  Yep but they didn’t settle for FGs on 4th and 2 or less — that would have doomed them versus Brady.

Comment

• Way to represent the NFC. The GOAT played well but Lazarus rose again.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• great game
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                        Yep but they didn’t settle for FGs on 4th and 2 or less — that would have doomed them versus Brady.
                        Agreed.

Edit: Seems to me like Collinsworth and Michaels made more of a deal about going for it on 4th and 1 though. I didn't think it was so outrageous a call as they made it out to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          Someone find that elk shirt and camo suit. TIA.
                          https://store.tednugent.com... It's were I get all my stuff:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            https://store.tednugent.com... It's were I get all my stuff:

That is flipping sweet.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Walter... You may need to get Bob Ross to paint you the shirt:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Nick Effing Foles. Every throw he had to make he did. He really played incredible.

That was a great game, despite the GOAT losing. All the haters should be thankful when the Pats make the Super Bowl; they are always down to the wire.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X