2017 NFL Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    No, I think d-hole is correct. I think “trite little” meets the standard of cumulative adjectives based on the rearrangement test.

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/edu...ith-adjectives
    But he also called him little twice. Surely that was unnecessary. Plus it was super mean!
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

CBS has the Saints at Rams game, I don't completely understand why. Despite the 8-2 vs 7-3 matchup, here in Utah we're treated to what amounts to an exhibition game with the effing Broncos.

I'm watching a German feed of the Rams v Saints on Modbro on my Fire Stick.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
        But he also called him little twice. Surely that was unnecessary. Plus it was super mean!
        Indeed.

I love donut hole. Nothing trite about him.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
          I'm watching a German feed of the Rams v Saints on Modbro on my Fire Stick.
          That’s a cool mod, bro.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Good start for Williams in the Packers/Steelers game

54 yr screen pass for a TD

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
              Good start for Williams in the Packers/Steelers game

54 yr screen pass for a TD
              That was fun to see even if it was against my team.

Comment

Incredible finish. Jamaal ties it up with another TD, but Pittsburgh wins it on a last second 53 yard field goal.

Comment

It was a great game - even though my team lost

I don't think we will see Rogers again this year

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

been great seeing danny sorensen play so well.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Yeah, I sure am glad I get to watch the Broncos and the Dolphins play tummy sticks today. This should be exciting. But I guess that’s for the fan to decide.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Taysom made a name for himself today. Watching the reactions from his teammates and coaches was fun. He’s clearly well respected. Fun to see.
                        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                          Yeah, I sure am glad I get to watch the Broncos and the Dolphins play tummy sticks today. This should be exciting. But I guess that’s for the fan to decide.
                          Yes, Utah did get treated to watching the only team in the NFL that could possibly lose to the Browns play another one of the worst teams in the NFL. While Denver has more fans than any other NFL team in Utah, I would venture to say there are far more casual football fans and fans of other NFL teams that simply want to watch the best game available. I don't know what's going on with the networks and how they're divvying up the games, but Fox had the Denver game yesterday, an all AFC game. So the local Fox affiliate chose (or was forced to choose) that steaming pile of shit over Minnesota at Atlanta.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Gronk suspended for a game. That was to be expected. It was an outrageous hit.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              I would like to see suspensions that are conditional on the other playing return to play on a cheap shot like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                Such a bizarre move by Gronk. Even his little tap dance before the hit is strange. One might argue that Gronk is the one with a brain injury.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X