Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

Getting pretty close to congratulating Jags here...

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Getting pretty close to congratulating Jags here...
    You realize Satan is still in charge of his team....

Still don't think the Jags are going to win.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Bortles has gone full Bortles in the 4th.

An 8th Super Bowl appearance for Tom Brady.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

I hate them so much.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveCoug View Post
    I hate them so much.
    Agreed. What a catch though.

The only chance that Jacksonville still had was if the Pats scored quickly right there. They lose if the Pats tie, they lose if more time is off the clock.

Needed just enough time for a comfortable drive.

You realize Satan is still in charge of his team....
    If he pulls this off, I pledge my soul!

Hail Satan!

The clock's not even an issue, you're inside the Pats 40 and Jacksonville still thinks they have to pick up 20 yards per play. If you have a 2nd and 10 with Blake Bortles, you're typically going to need a manageable 3rd down. So run the ball or go with a high percentage short passing play.

Instead they go with the long drop back, Bortles is almost sacked, fumbles the ball and they lose 9 yards. The Pats make a living off of teams being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    The clock's not even an issue, you're inside the Pats 40 and Jacksonville still thinks they have to pick up 20 yards per play. If you have a 2nd and 10 with Blake Bortles, you're typically going to need a manageable 3rd down. So run the ball or go with a high percentage short passing play.

Instead they go with the long drop back, Bortles is almost sacked, fumbles the ball and they lose 9 yards. The Pats make a living off of teams being stupid.
    Seriously. Plenty of time. Give the damn ball to Fournette.

Seriously. Plenty of time. Give the damn ball to Fournette.
    They had the 2 minute warning and all their timeouts, they could just run their normal offense. They continued with their two minute offense and Belichick dealt with it accordingly.

f u haters
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

I have absolutely no idea who's going to win Minnesota-Philly.

ne woukd take a huge steamy dump on either of these teams
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Philly looking like the 91 Redskins.

Fly, Eagles Fly
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

So it looks like we have a super bowl matchup. Eagles versus Patriots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    Maybe he was there in spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Maybe he was there in spirit.
    A fiend of the infernal pit helping out the Pats.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

The Vikings may have spent a little too much time practicing their curling-style celebration and not enough practice time on, you know, football.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    The Vikings may have spent a little too much time practicing their curling-style celebration and not enough practice time on, you know, football.

Yes, but they will always have that gif to remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post

You've got it all wrong. They needed to spend a bunch more time preparing additional TD celebrations.

Unfortunately, curling was probably the ONLY TD celebration that they practiced. So, once they broke it out - it just never occurred to them that maybe they should have had additional celebrations prepared in case they scored again.

And at that point they determined that it would've been embarrassing to score and then not have another cool celebration prepared.

They were just stuck.

"Jeff Garcia is our baby!"