Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy crap its been eight years since I joined. Completely forgot I had an account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap its been eight years since I joined. Completely forgot I had an account

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Is crap a swear word?
    It was a joke. Given the context of people fleeing CB, I thought it was pretty darned witty.
    Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 10-08-2017, 02:05 PM.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      It was a joke. Given the context of people fleeing CB, I thought it was pretty darned witty.
      A joke, but with a basis in reality. Didn't oxcoug (RIP) have a thread title changed due to profanity? I think it was that busybody YO that did it.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        A joke, but with a basis in reality. Didn't oxcoug (RIP) have a thread title changed due to profanity? I think it was that busybody YO that did it.
        Yeah that is part of the joke (it’s a multi-layered joke!). That is one of the few things we moderate. But I would not bother with “holy crap”.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          I think Jeff and Jefe are the same person. Just take a look at how close the names are spelled. It's almost like Bruce Wayne and Batman. What you think the mask is fooling anyone? You think if you change the last letter of your name you've tricked us?

[ATTACH]8279[/ATTACH]
          Wrong. Shockingly anyone who has met Jefe IRL, says he is a nice guy. Those of us who’ve interacted and broken bread with Jeff, can testify he is as big of dick off the board as on.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            Wrong. Shockingly anyone who has met Jefe IRL, says he is a nice guy. Those of us who’ve interacted and broken bread with Jeff, can testify he is as big of dick off the board as on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              I've heard Mrs. Lebowski is a very lucky lady...

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                I've heard Mrs. Lebowski is a very lucky lady...
                Sweet mystery of life I finally found you...

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Lebowski is a power-hungry monster!!!
                  Agreed. I'm moving my talents to Cougarguard.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Working...
                  X