Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It looks like it's time to leave that other board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like it's time to leave that other board.

I'll try to do a longer intro tomorrow. Nice to see some familiar 'faces' here.

Is this like a CB scavenger hunt?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Welcome Biff.
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Why does it feel like mom and dad got divorced, and we are all losers.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
          Why does it feel like mom and dad got divorced, and we are all losers.

Comment

penn licks butts
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              penn licks butts
              Eff you! We’re through.
              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Welcome Biff. For those of you who don't know Biff, he's kind of legendary among BYU fans. Back in the day when there was a real possibility (or so we thought) of getting into the B12, someone figured out how to track tail numbers on planes and identify private jet flights between B12 headquarters and Provo. Biff was our James Bond or Jason Bourne. He went out and surveilled the Provo airport and gave us accurate real time feedback on who was getting off the private jets. He was instrumental in dispelling numerous rumors that the B12 was sending three jets, one filled with gold, another with frankincense, and another with myrrh to entice us to join the B12.

If I remember correctly, the three jets belonged to a senior citizen golf outing and two MLM founders. Although Biff didn't bring us back the news we hoped for, he's proven that if we need someone to infiltrate an enemy encampment, he has the mad ninja skills to be the person at the top of the list to send in.

Comment

biff.jpg
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Nice. We could have used his skills to save us from blue hair back in the day.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

I think I remember biff when I used to be on CB like 10 years ago.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                      X