Hello all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all.

I feel like I have discovered the cougarboard graveyard.

Great first post.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Ha ha. That's hilarious.

Comment

the latvian bots are overrunning our humble message bort
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          the latvian bots are overrunning our humble message bort
          Lebowski is in heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by cracka View Post
            Hey...go S A D.

That place is shit. This is no graveyard. This is a place where people don't have to be spoon fed. That other place became garbage about 7 years ago. You sir are no pioneer. So relax and don't be a dick. That job is covered by about 15 people already.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
              Hey...go S A D.

That place is shit. This is no graveyard. This is a place where people don't have to be spoon fed. That other place became garbage about 7 years ago. You sir are no pioneer. So relax and don't be a dick. That job is covered by about 15 people already.
              Geez Tick. Count to ten or something.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Geez Tick. Count to ten or something.
                I did. My first reply had the F word in it. I showed a good amount of restraint.

Comment

I did. My first reply had the F word in it. I showed a good amount of restraint.
                  Haha. Try harder!
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Haha. Try harder!
                    Stop being a dick! It’s not like he called a 20 year old kid who was injured playing a violent game a bitch with no heart or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      Stop being a dick! It’s not like he called a 20 year old kid who was injured playing a violent game a bitch with no heart or anything like that.
                      Geez. What kind of human being would do that?

Comment

For this is life eternal...
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Hey...go S A D.

Wow. I apparently inadvertently struck a nerve. Maybe this isn't where I want to be either.

Comment

Wow. I apparently inadvertently struck a nerve. Maybe this isn't where I want to be either.
                            Ignore that. He was salty due to BYU losing yet another game.

Comment

This place requires a thick skin. It's lightly moderated full of inside jokes but it's totally worth it if you give it a chance. Seriously. Even my heathen self feels welcome most of the time but it takes an investment. If you don't invest you probably won't stick. We would like you to stick. We need some new blood here.
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                              X