Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this is where all the Ex CougarBoard users have gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this is where all the Ex CougarBoard users have gone!

Howdy!

welcome!

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Welcome! Flesh out your profile some. I need an image to assign to your persona.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

i'm trying hard to grow... please don't walk on me
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post

Comment

How do you add a photo?

Comment

Originally posted by BYU Grounds View Post
              How do you add a photo?
              vbulletin noob.

Go to Forum Actions drop down menu and select Edit Profile. From there, you can edit your Avatar and add a picture.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                Cougars don't cut corners

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                  Cougars don't cut corners
                  The one you see the most now is: Grass grows by inches, but dies by feet

Comment

BYU Grounds is a good guy. He's been on BYU fan message boards so long that he knew BYU71 before BYU71 qualified for AARP benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by BYUMizzou View Post
                      BYU Grounds is a good guy. He's been on BYU fan message boards so long that he knew BYU71 before BYU71 qualified for AARP benefits.
                      RIP BYU71

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                      X