X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Keep up updated on how the lawsuit is going.

Comment

Followed you here to see how it's going.

Comment

Originally posted by cvd6262 View Post
          He may not make it, pretty liberal over here. And the mods here are mean.

Comment

Howdy, I followed you over after seeing all the crap on the other fan board

So am I stalking you?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cvd6262 View Post
                And the award for the most bot-ty username chosen by the friends of BYUMizzou who followed him over here after his death penalty goes to......
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                  He may not make it, pretty liberal over here. And the mods here are mean.
                  I have a pretty good handle on what this site is all about. I'm pretty far to the right of a big chunk of regular users here. That's ok. The nice thing here is if I think someone is a prick, I can say that, get if off my chest, then move on. They'll probably tell me I'm a prick back. We'll both be right. We'll both probably realize it and maybe try not to be as big a prick in the future. It's something that seems to work well here, as evidenced by the cohabitation (at least before the site name change) of UTah and BYU fans.

Comment

Remember when you were a kid...and left the front door open...and your parents yelled at you?

Who the hell left the front door open.

Please start in the religion section. Start reading some crazy shit. It's good for you.

Comment

Lifetime ban over threatening a lawsuit? That’s nothing. I got a lifetime ban for posting evidence that Jesus likely never sweat blood.

A tous, soyez les bienvenus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        Lifetime ban over threatening a lawsuit? That’s nothing. I got a lifetime ban for posting evidence that Jesus likely never sweat blood.

A tous, soyez les bienvenus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I didn't even get to formally threaten to file a lawsuit. All I got to do was post a [supposedly] private message to my friends [which obviously included a Judas] about possibly threatening a lawsuit that might return $1 in damages. That was apparently threatening enough to get my account nuked.

Comment

Originally posted by BYUMizzou View Post
                          I have a pretty good handle on what this site is all about. I'm pretty far to the right of a big chunk of regular users here. That's ok. The nice thing here is if I think someone is a prick, I can say that, get if off my chest, then move on. They'll probably tell me I'm a prick back. We'll both be right. We'll both probably realize it and maybe try not to be as big a prick in the future. It's something that seems to work well here, as evidenced by the cohabitation (at least before the site name change) of UTah and BYU fans.
                          Lots of pricks around here. You'll be good. I also forget that sarcasm does not often translate well when written.

Comment

Originally posted by BYUMizzou View Post
                            I didn't even get to formally threaten to file a lawsuit. All I got to do was post a [supposedly] private message to my friends [which obviously included a Judas] about possibly threatening a lawsuit that might return $1 in damages. That was apparently threatening enough to get my account nuked.

You also threatened punitives based on CB's annual (I think) revenue. So, a little more than just nominal damages.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post

You also threatened punitives based on CB's annual (I think) revenue. So, a little more than just nominal damages.
                              Only if I didn't get access to my old posts, which apparently was a 2 minute coding fix.

Comment

Welcome BYUMizzou. Good to have new blood here.
                                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Working...
                                X