Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    lol

Yeah, evidence collected over many years, obtained from many locations, indicates that being smart about outer space is also insufficient to stop bullets from killing school children.
    Last edited by myboynoah; 02-17-2018, 10:23 AM.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

His schtick is getting old.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• black space man is maybe the most socially unaware person ever
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          #ThePressPlayedForFools...Again
          They want it to be true so they are happy to play the fool. Most people won't see the correction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            His schtick is getting old.

Can we retain some of our humanity?

DWGMq61XkAAD5Ap.jpg

Answer: No.

DWHnUtMWsAA0dLE.jpg
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Can we retain some of our humanity?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8583[/ATTACH]

Answer: No.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8584[/ATTACH]
              Time to blow up the world and start over with humanity 2.0.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                Time to blow up the world and start over with humanity 2.0.
                You mean 3.0, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  You mean 3.0, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I prefer to describe Noah’s flood as version 1.2
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• This should elevate the discussion.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

This should elevate the discussion.
                      After so many tweets, it’s hard to be sure which one is the worst. But that one, that’s pretty despicable.
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

After so many tweets, it’s hard to be sure which one is the worst. But that one, that’s pretty despicable.
                        I agree. It's difficult to pinpoint the worst among so many worsts. It's numbing. But how anyone of good conscience does not condemn this will be beyond reason.

Comment

Not to mention that the Miami field office of the FBI has never had anything to do with the Russia investigations. Just another example of horrible leadership and poor judgment by Trump.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• This explains it well:

- SeattleUte

Comment

This explains it well:

But according to Orrin Hatch, Trump could be the greatest president in history!

Comment

• He qualified it with could. I mean obviously jury's still out.

Comment

Working...
                                X