No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Strip - Deadliest Mass Shooting in US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am amazed by how much some of you know about guns.

Comment

Since we've already entered the political fray this am, I don't feel bad about posting Vox's video of the US gun problem. With the disclaimer of the usual left-leaning source (of which I agree with):

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

It looks like the AR-15 can fire off quite a few rounds. Holy shit
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by ByronMarchant View Post
          I am amazed by how much some of you know about guns.
          I read two articles in USA Today and WaPo this morning, I'm an expert even though I've never owned a gun.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Byron and GM have convinced me, the main stream media really should be focused today on the Moutain Meadow Massacre and other evils committed in the 1800s by Mormons rather than this Las Vegas shooting.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
              Crap, you got me. I'm obviously wrong, because I was trying to make the point that this would have gone down exactly as it did if the shooter didn't have a gun, and that his only option would be to attack from a hotel window. I should have know better than to try to match wits with someone as brilliant as you, who understands that CCW people all carry .38's with only 4 rounds. Are you Sicilian, by chance?
              you are a knucklehead.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                you're right, this guy also could have thrown knives out of the hotel window and killed 50/wounded 500+.
                Excellent point, as Timothy mcveigh taught us.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  Excellent point, as Timothy mcveigh taught us.
                  mcveigh blew people up, full auto guns for everyone!
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    mcveigh blew people up, full auto guns for everyone!
                    It makes about as much sense as your first argument.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Byron and GM have convinced me, the main stream media really should be focused today on the Moutain Meadow Massacre and other evils committed in the 1800s by Mormons rather than this Las Vegas shooting.
                      Oh brother.
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Possibly the dumbest, most worthless argument to possibly have, especially in a thread like this.
                        I really am sorry. I know this impacts you and the other CSers with strong Vegas ties in a more significant way. If there’s anything I can do for you guys, let me know.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                          Oh brother.
                          You two did a cute song and dance about it. Now you don’t want it to be the focus?
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                            I really am sorry. I know this impacts you and the other CSers with strong Vegas ties in a more significant way. If there’s anything I can do for you guys, let me know.
                            Thanks
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              You two did a cute song and dance about it. Now you don’t want it to be the focus?
                              Take it easy on them. They are coming off their semi-annual self-loathing recovery procedures after realizing that Dallin H. Oaks isn't going to be viewed as cool in their echo chambers!
                              Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                              -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                              -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

The news is this guy had true fully automatic weapons, including some AK 47s. Obviously illegal.

Comment

Working...
                                X