No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Strip - Deadliest Mass Shooting in US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If mental health made the difference, then data would show that Americans have more mental health problems than do people in other countries with fewer mass shootings.
    So no confounding variables then? For example, access to guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      suspect wearing a maga hat

He was also involved with a fascist white power group. Let's not be alarmist though and be concerned with the resurgence of fascism.

http://time.com/5160819/parkland-sho...emacist-group/

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Let's not be alarmist though and be concerned with the resurgence of fascism.
        I've never known you to be alarmist.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• I am sure there is no correlation here... but maybe dems shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

https://crimeresearch.org/2017/04/nu...s-69-1-murder/
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

He was also involved with a fascist white power group. Let's not be alarmist though and be concerned with the resurgence of fascism.

http://time.com/5160819/parkland-sho...emacist-group/
            I saw that statement shortly after the shooting. Is there any reason to believe the white power group leader, or is this similar to ISIS claiming responsibility for every bombing that happens across the globe?

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              suspect wearing a maga hat
              And plaid shorts. I'm sure both articles of clothing pushed him over the edge.

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Well, since the first moves of fascist leaders are to confiscate guns and socialize most industries, I think we're safe from fascist takeover as long as democrats don't come into power.

It seems the shooter had a affinity for all things violence, as he was following a number of violent groups from a broad distribution on the political spectrum.
              sigpic
              "Outlined against a blue, gray
              October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
              Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                I saw that statement shortly after the shooting. Is there any reason to believe the white power group leader, or is this similar to ISIS claiming responsibility for every bombing that happens across the globe?
                They aren’t claiming responsibility, only confirming he’s a member. This speaks to the guy’s culture. Those groups don’t usually claim mass shooters, even when they have clear associations with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                  It seems the shooter had a affinity for all things violence, as he was following a number of violent groups from a broad distribution on the political spectrum.
                  Heh. KMFDM. Haven't heard about that band for a long time.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

And plaid shorts. I'm sure both articles of clothing pushed him over the edge.
                    oh brother. you're right, totally unimportant data point that does not suggest anything.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

They aren’t claiming responsibility, only confirming he’s a member. This speaks to the guy’s culture. Those groups don’t usually claim mass shooters, even when they have clear associations with them.
                      This is fake news.

Comment

$18.69

ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,dd2121:8219e99865,front-c,267,146,1000,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Stalin, Lenin, Castro, Mao, and Marx. Party!

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        oh brother. you're right, totally unimportant data point that does not suggest anything.
                        What important data point does the MAGA hat suggest?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                          I thought their claim sounded pretty weak.
                          https://apnews.com/8247010fc41141ce8...&utm_medium=AP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                            Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                            I thought their claim sounded pretty weak.
                            https://apnews.com/8247010fc41141ce8...&utm_medium=AP
                            Next I wouldn't be surprised we will find out that it wasn't even the white nationalists that talked to the press but a hacker with a name like "Cr@z33 1v@n D B3@r"... #ThePressPlayedForFools...Again
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                                X