Beef. It's what's for dinner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    First a new Accord, and now leftovers? I didn't realize things were so tough in the Moliere household.
    Dude, that's a new model Kitchenaid spatula. Not the kind you can get a Marshall's yet.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I still have a hard time accepting that a round roast is less expensive than a chuck roast.

(old man talking) when I was younger 7 bone chuck roast was half the price of a rump/round roast.

Also I miss the bones in chuck roasts and round steaks for that matter

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

those looked burned af
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          Dude, that's a new model Kitchenaid spatula. Not the kind you can get a Marshall's yet.
          So that's where all the money went.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            those looked burned af
            Well, apparently they were cooked twice so yeah, pretty much between done and well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              First a new Accord, and now leftovers? I didn't realize things were so tough in the Moliere household.
              We are barley scrimping by

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                We are barley scrimping by

How expensive is it to heat a pool?
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Going to bake some beans and make some cheesesteaks for the super bowl. Anyone have a good cheesesteak recipe?
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

we use this one with something other than beef tenderloin

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/a...recipe-1945264

Comment

https://foodforthoughtrd.com/2014/04...-cheesesteaks/
                      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        we use this one with something other than beef tenderloin

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/a...recipe-1945264
                        Just going to leave us hanging as to what you use in lieu of beef tenderloin?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          Just going to leave us hanging as to what you use in lieu of beef tenderloin?
                          tilapia

Comment

Question for you pros. I’m hosting a neighborhood party today and we have about 150 that have sent in their RSVP. The menu is just burgers and dogs. To make things quick, easy and tasty, my thought was to smoke up the patties this afternoon and then put them in a hotel pan and just grab them as people come up and throw it on the grill and add cheese. I don’t want to produce a dry or unsafe burger for anyone, but I also don’t want to be fighting two extremely hot grills trying to get that many people fed quickly. Any thoughts or ideas?
                            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                              Question for you pros. I’m hosting a neighborhood party today and we have about 150 that have sent in their RSVP. The menu is just burgers and dogs. To make things quick, easy and tasty, my thought was to smoke up the patties this afternoon and then put them in a hotel pan and just grab them as people come up and throw it on the grill and add cheese. I don’t want to produce a dry or unsafe burger for anyone, but I also don’t want to be fighting two extremely hot grills trying to get that many people fed quickly. Any thoughts or ideas?
                              This is gonna sound nuts, but I baste with a touch of garlic butter or olive oil and put them in the pan on a rack above a touch of water to keep them warm. Safety won't be an issue if you're putting them back on the grill, but you don't want them to get below 120 degrees as they sit and you don't want them to dry out.
                              sigpic
                              "Outlined against a blue, gray
                              October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                              Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                                This is gonna sound nuts, but I baste with a touch of garlic butter or olive oil and put them in the pan on a rack above a touch of water to keep them warm. Safety won't be an issue if you're putting them back on the grill, but you don't want them to get below 120 degrees as they sit and you don't want them to dry out.
                                That actually sounds really good. I can’t use garlic, (we have a few who are allergic. I didn’t even know that was possible) but maybe a little salt, pepper and onion butter. That sounds great. Thanks for the suggestion.
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X