Utah Governor Spencer Cox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Huntsman has the wimpiest handshake in recorded history.
    Of course he does. Wanker.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Huntsman has the wimpiest handshake in recorded history.
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Of course he does. Wanker.
      In COVID world this isn't going to matter. How are his elbows?
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        In COVID world this isn't going to matter. How are his elbows?
        well moisturized
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Jon Huntsman wouldn’t need makeup if he were cast as a resident of Whoville in a live action Dr Seuss movie.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
            I know the CS braintrust will disapprove but I’m going to register as a Republican and vote for Huntsman.

I’m Ok with Cox too but I’m 55/45 Huntsman
            Same.

Comment

Originally posted by wally View Post
              Same.
              i've seen the murals of you inside the sigma chi house, wouldn't expect anything less
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wally View Post
                  Same.
                  You would vote for a wanker that tweets crap like this? smh.

Utah has the lowest unemployment in the nation right now.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Fact checking bot sez:

It looks like Connecticut has a lower unemployment rate right now: https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/econo...ror/index.html
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Isn’t Huntsman the most moderate (liberal) candidate who actually has a chance to be governor?

I would think you would be able to get on board!

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                        Isn’t Huntsman the most moderate (liberal) candidatebiggest wanker who actually has a chance to be governor?

I would think you would be able to get on board!
                        FIFY.

No! Not on board.

Comment

• Team Spencer Cox! (but I'm not a republican so i can't vote in their primary )

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                            Team Spencer Cox! (but I'm not a republican so i can't vote in their primary )
                            It’s super easy to switch registration to Republican and vote and then switch back to independent or even Democrat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

All i read is that it looks like Governor Huntsman has an upgrade for his plan that Herbert and Cox have done an adequate job of continuing in his absence, i can't wait to see what it is!!!

Also, i cannot vote for a bald guy that doesn't Bic the sides. SMH.

Comment

• One of Huntsman's biggest failings is that he's a prog rock fan, even to the point that he declared July 30, 2007 as Dream Theater day in Utah. Whenever he gets a new job he starts listening to a new prog rock song and quits when the song ends. Elect him again and we'll have to deal with the fallout in a couple years.

Comment

Working...
                                X