No announcement yet.

FBI Arrests Assistant Coaches at Arizona, Auburn, OK State and USC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm a little surprised it took this long to figure this out. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that something is awry in the world of CBB recruiting. 20 years ago, Nike was making Richard Jefferson a well compensated teenager and pushing him towards a Nike school.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
        I'm a little surprised it took this long to figure this out. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that something is awry in the world of CBB recruiting. 20 years ago, Nike was making Richard Jefferson a well compensated teenager and pushing him towards a Nike school.
        Lots of people are saying "Hello, did no one watch Blue Chips?!"
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Dan Dakich was on the Ryen Russillo show today and was calling for all these head coaches to be fired also. Said that these assistants are hired because they are known as guys who can get things done.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Lots of people are saying "Hello, did no one watch Blue Chips?!"
            Exactly.

Honestly, I have no recollection of that movie, which is nuts because in 94, Shaq and Penny were two of my favorite young players.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

I've been told that Oregon isn't going to show up in any of these news reports, but I'm still anxious about it.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                I've been told that Oregon isn't going to show up in any of these news reports, but I'm still anxious about it.
                This is a Universities of Adidas Reality show, not a University of Nike reality show. Keep up with the scandals.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                  This is a Universities of Adidas Reality show, not a University of Nike reality show. Keep up with the scandals.
                  OK State, Arizona and USC are Nike schools. Auburn is an Under Armour school. Its not limited only to Adidas schools.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                    Wouldn't surprise me if Utah showed up in these reports. They are an adidas school and have gutter level morals, granted they haven't exactly been great over the past decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      Wouldn't surprise me if Utah showed up in these reports. They are an adidas school and have gutter level morals, granted they haven't exactly been great over the past decade.
                      Um, no.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Um, no.
                        Dang. Adidas, Under Armor, what's the difference? But they still have the morals of Anthony Weiner so maybe they will show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Nike has so much money they even paid off the FBI.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

OK State, Arizona and USC are Nike schools. Auburn is an Under Armour school. Its not limited only to Adidas schools.
                            So there's hope! I was worried Husky Northwest wasn't going to get his wish. Thanks for the clarification.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              Nike has so much money they even paid off the FBI.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

HuskyNorthwest, you can still hope to be invited to the party!

Comment

Working...
                                X