FBI Arrests Assistant Coaches at Arizona, Auburn, OK State and USC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
    You can't beat us so you try and tarnish our reputation. Sad.
    It's all we have left.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      It's all we have left.
      other than our pride, high paying jobs, scholarly prestige, moral steadfastness and cheerful, fertile big-chested wives
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        You can't beat us so you try and tarnish our reputation. Sad.
        I can't stand coach K. I wouldn't be shocked if he cheated.

Comment

It's all we have left.
          PULL THE STRING! We'll always have 1984 and Jimmer.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            PULL THE STRING! We'll always have 1984 and Jimmer.
            Dude, if you’re going to pretend to be goatnapper you have to work in a Jimmy Mac reference.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Dude, if you’re going to pretend to be goatnapper you have to work in a Jimmy Mac reference.
              Every time we involve Jimmy Mac we end up losing (Utah State and LSU).

Comment

Good take by JA Adande:

https://theundefeated.com/features/b...ting-scandals/

The most remarkable aspect of the government case that ripped apart college basketball last week is that the closest thing to a victim might be the alleged perpetrators in the middle of this, the ones who were doing what their job required: the African-American assistant coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  lol. CC's sense of humor is underrated and under appreciated. I see you, though, kid. I see you.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

This is why the FBI kept their investigation secret from the NCAA. NCAA can't even handle an open/shut academic fraud case.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        i guess utah isn’t implicated, then
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          i guess utah isn’t implicated, then
                          Dang it!

Comment

Not so fast! Utah was paying players. No surprise.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...ken-ncaa-rules

Other teams with current or former players who allegedly received payments were South Carolina, Louisville, Utah, Xavier, Wichita State, Clemson and Alabama. Other players named include former LSU guard Tim Quarterman, former Maryland center Diamond Stone and former Kentucky center Edrice "Bam" Adebayo.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                              Not so fast! Utah was paying players. No surprise.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...ken-ncaa-rules
                              Doesn’t surprise me at all. I wonder if they’ll have to vacate their NIT first round loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Yahoo is reporting Kyle Kuzma got at least $9500

https://sports.yahoo.com/exclusive-f...103338484.html

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
                                "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Working...
                                X