FBI Arrests Assistant Coaches at Arizona, Auburn, OK State and USC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    "Preston there's 1 person in the world that can make that pass & it's not you. He's 6'9, played for the Lakers and is fucking HIV positive"

"Keith why don't you transfer to WestMinster and take Andre with you!"

"Your shot fake needs to be six inches. Like the size of the average male penis. Ryan, translate that for Ma Jian."

"Yeah we are going to practice 4 hours. You can have your parents call Chris Hill. I don't give a fuck what he thinks anyway."

"You have 2 jobs to do. Play defense and screen for Keith. If you don't like it. Transfer and take Doug Chapman with you."

"Jackson, the film doesn't lie. You're playing like a C*** If you can find a better word to describe yourself let me know."
    He had a Bobby Knight mouth, didn't he?
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

probably less than ideal for sean miller
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

i'd say he's coached his last game. and Ayton won't experience the Dance.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
            "Preston there's 1 person in the world that can make that pass & it's not you. He's 6'9, played for the Lakers and is fucking HIV positive"

"Keith why don't you transfer to WestMinster and take Andre with you!"

"Your shot fake needs to be six inches. Like the size of the average male penis. Ryan, translate that for Ma Jian."

"Yeah we are going to practice 4 hours. You can have your parents call Chris Hill. I don't give a fuck what he thinks anyway."

"You have 2 jobs to do. Play defense and screen for Keith. If you don't like it. Transfer and take Doug Chapman with you."

"Jackson, the film doesn't lie. You're playing like a C*** If you can find a better word to describe yourself let me know."
            Doug Chapman was a good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              i'd say he's coached his last game. and Ayton won't experience the Dance.
              Hold on, I think we need to find out whether Arizona was also paying non-athletes $100k.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I found this funny in an uncomfortable way

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  I found this funny in an uncomfortable way

Funny, but ultimately a stupid tweet. I'm sure the FBI has never stopped any other wouldbe shooter or terrorist.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Funny, but ultimately a stupid tweet. I'm sure the FBI has never stopped any other wouldbe shooter or terrorist.
                    Very true. And ultimately, unless you can proactively anticipate their tactics, techniques and procedures, you're basically left with reacting to what they do next.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Sure, okay, but what about all of the other crimes that the FBI has not stopped?
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                        Sure, okay, but what about all of the other crimes that the FBI has not stopped?
                        Until you can stop 100% of all crimes, stop trying to stop any of them.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          I said it was funny, not smart it even a good tweet.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            I said it was funny, not smart it even a good tweet.

Whoa, defensive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                            X