No announcement yet.

Anthem Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great idea I saw on Twitter: designate at least one player on each team to kneel.

Your move, NFL.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      For those that follow Facebook and have lots of conservative friends... Is it OK to watch NFL football again?
      Your bot can't answer that for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        Your bot can't answer that for you?
        Come on bot... what's the answer?
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Great idea I saw on Twitter: designate at least one player on each team to kneel.

Your move, NFL.
          Yeah, I think this guy still needs a job and is willing to do it...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Come on bot... what's the answer?
              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Yeah, I think this guy still needs a job and is willing to do it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                Great idea I saw on Twitter: designate at least one player on each team to kneel.

Your move, NFL.
                even better idea. just let them kneel during the anthem. kneeling is at least as respectful, if not a more respectful act than standing. but if folks want to stand, I won't begrudge them that. i'm open minded like that.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  even better idea. just let them kneel during the anthem. kneeling is at least as respectful, if not a more respectful act than standing. but if folks want to stand, I won't begrudge them that. i'm open minded like that.
                  Like most fascists, Trump loves these kinds of fake crises he can use to make himself look like the defender of the great American flag. His cult following eats this crap up.

Comment

• I really wish something sudden and terrible would happen to this man.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      I really wish something sudden and terrible would happen to this man.

Is that a real photo? Lol.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Is that a real photo? Lol.
                        I think that's like the ultimate filter to separate the wheat from the chaff. If you can stand Trump after viewing this, you are the worst.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          I think that's like the ultimate filter to separate the wheat from the chaff. If you can stand Trump after viewing this, you are the worst.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• In this case the NFL got it right.

Comment

• NFL messed this up big time. Whoops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X