Hi all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all...

I've popped in here from time to time but have generally spent a lot more time on cb. That place needs an enema.

If my politics are somewhere left of John Birch and while active in the church have genuine concerns, will I be hung from a tree here like they do on cb? Honest question, looking for a new home.

Not sure i like the layout of this board, seems odd to navigate but im sure it will come with time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...grino+approved

Don’t let the fact that we ran off the guy who came up with this scare you away.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Hi all...

Left of john birch... So you're a commie? Welcome aboard
      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
        Left of john birch... So you're a commie? Welcome aboard
        That's what cb tells me!

Comment

Welcome Mr. Bean.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Left of John Birch? So, like Right of Ezra Taft Benson?
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
              I've popped in here from time to time but have generally spent a lot more time on cb. That place needs an enema.

If my politics are somewhere left of John Birch and while active in the church have genuine concerns, will I be hung from a tree here like they do on cb? Honest question, looking for a new home.

Not sure i like the layout of this board, seems odd to navigate but im sure it will come with time.

We won't hang you for having doubts, but we'll dislike you if you start prostheletizing an exmo agenda. We've got enough of that.

And welcome!
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post

Can't speak for anyone else, but I'd welcome you.

(Also, Tapatalk has settings where you can get rid of the "Sent from" message.)

Comment

Welcome aboard, Mr. Bean. Don't be shy.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Welcome. I was just telling Mrs. Diddley that I wanted to watch a Mr. Bean movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                      Welcome. I was just telling Mrs. Diddley that I wanted to watch a Mr. Bean movie.
                      I liked Mr. Bean when I was 12.
                      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                        I liked Mr. Bean when I was 12.
                        I've liked him for a long time as well!

Comment

Welcome. I hope you find what you are looking for.
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Have a good time here.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Welcome, Bean
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                              X