Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
    That sucked.

Can't say I didn't see that coming though. I was surprised by the sweep, but not shocked.

I'll be rooting for LV. Feel good story.
    Kings need to find more scoring for next year. Terrible offensive output for a series.

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      I am only rooting for the Kings because Vegas fans don't yet understand how difficult winning a Stanley Cup actually is. Can you imagine how spoiled and annoying they will become if they win the Cup in their first season!? Right now their new-found fandom and learning of the rules is kinda cute, but cute will become insufferable if they actually win it.
      Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
      Yes it is harder than other sports. Thanks for proving that you don't understand hockey and are not deserving of enjoying your team winning Lord Stanley's Cup.
      Hmm, seems pretty easy so far.
      Last edited by falafel; 04-18-2018, 03:31 PM.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        haha....
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

OK now the GK's have to win it... this thread is going to be solid gold, I can tell already!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Caps fight back from down 0-2 to take the series from Columbus in 6. Now the Caps square off against the Penguins, where they've won all but nine of the previous ten series against the Pens...so optimism is real high right now.

As an aside, I can't believe the BlackHawks traded Artemi Panarin, that kid can play.
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
              Caps fight back from down 0-2 to take the series from Columbus in 6. Now the Caps square off against the Penguins, where they've won all but nine of the previous ten series against the Pens...so optimism is real high right now.

As an aside, I can't believe the BlackHawks traded Artemi Panarin, that kid can play.
              yeah I like Saad and all, but that was a mistake.

Comment

yeah I like Saad and all, but that was a mistake.
                It was a mistake, but I'm not sure how the Blackhawks would have kept him. He is going to get paid. I'm think his next contract will be a minimum of 8 million AAV. That damn Seabrook contact. Seriously, that damn contract.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Bump.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Bump.
                    ha yeah. Its certainly easy when the biggest choking team in the history of the NHL gives you roughly 30 penalty minutes...are you watching? The games (with the exception of last night) have been incredibly entertaining. You guys have something special going, but I wonder if you even realize it

Comment

ha yeah. Its certainly easy when the biggest choking team in the history of the NHL gives you roughly 30 penalty minutes...are you watching? The games (with the exception of last night) have been incredibly entertaining. You guys have something special going, but I wonder if you even realize it
                      I am watching some, but not all. I still haven't figured out the local TV situation. I seem to be getting blacked out on some games. I didn't watch last night because I was working late.

You are right that I don't know how good the team is, really. Other than stats and numbers, I don't have much to compare the team's performance against. But there are a lot of serious hockey fans here, and the city has totally jumped in with both feet. T-Mobile is a really fun place to watch a game.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I am watching some, but not all. I still haven't figured out the local TV situation. I seem to be getting blacked out on some games. I didn't watch last night because I was working late.

You are right that I don't know how good the team is, really. Other than stats and numbers, I don't have much to compare the team's performance against. But there are a lot of serious hockey fans here, and the city has totally jumped in with both feet. T-Mobile is a really fun place to watch a game.
                        Blackouts applied in the first round for everyone who doesn’t have the ATT Comcast channel. Last night’s game on NBC Sports was not blacked out.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Blackouts applied in the first round for everyone who doesn’t have the ATT Comcast channel. Last night’s game on NBC Sports was not blacked out.
                          I've got YouTube TV as my primary tv option. I just click "Vegas Golden Knights" and it records all the games that I have access to. Hopefully I get the rest of the games.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The Saadfather Part II - The 2017-2018 NHL Season Thread

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Why the blackout? The game is obviously sold out. I would assume it is one of the more expensive tickets for a sporting event -that wasn’t a title fight - in Vegas history

Comment

You don't deserve to enjoy watching a team win the Stanley Cup. You really really don't deserve it.

The real test for the Golden Knights is going to come with the Predators. That team is damn good. The Golden Knights will get past the Sharks and it might be easy. The Predators are going to be really tough.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                                You don't deserve to enjoy watching a team win the Stanley Cup. You really really don't deserve it.

The real test for the Golden Knights is going to come with the Predators. That team is damn good. The Golden Knights will get past the Sharks and it might be easy. The Predators are going to be really tough.
                                When the VGK win Lord Stanley's Cup, I will buy whatever your most very favorite craft beer in the whole world is and then pour it down the drain.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X