Comment

• Man I love hockey even when it isn’t my Blackhawks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          Nice goal

A bit of breathing room...but man, Vegas just keeps coming at you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• The Saadfather Part II - The 2017-2018 NHL Season Thread

Big win for the Caps. VGK needs game 4 in a big way.

Comment

• If you are a believer in CORSI and Fenwick percentages, which I am, the Caps are lucky to be ahead in this series right now. Game one CORSI 5on5 close for VGK was 60%. Game two CORSI 5on5 close for VGK was 53.26. Game three the Caps were ahead with 5on5 close for VGK at 48.33%

The differences with Fenwick are lower than CORSI, but still favored VGK in games 1 and 2 and the Caps in game 3. Fenwick in game 3 was ugly for VGK at only 43.33.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                If you are a believer in CORSI and Fenwick percentages, which I am, the Caps are lucky to be ahead in this series right now. Game one CORSI 5on5 close for VGK was 60%. Game two CORSI 5on5 close for VGK was 53.26. Game three the Caps were ahead with 5on5 close for VGK at 48.33%

The differences with Fenwick are lower than CORSI, but still favored VGK in games 1 and 2 and the Caps in game 3. Fenwick in game 3 was ugly for VGK at only 43.33.
                I believe in CORSI as well but 53% is almost a coin flip. Game 1 and game 3 went as you would expect given the puck possession and game two was a toss up. A crazy save was the difference.

Comment

• As a long suffering DC sports fan, I'd like to see the Caps go up 3-1 tonight because I believe we may need all three cracks at closing the series out.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                    As a long suffering DC sports fan, I'd like to see the Caps go up 3-1 tonight because I believe we may need all three cracks at closing the series out.
                    There is nothing better in sports than watching your team win Lord Stanley's Cup. Even though your team employs that piece of shit Raffi Torres in the making Tom Wilson, I'm still in your corner on this one.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

There is nothing better in sports than watching your team win Lord Stanley's Cup. Even though your team employs that piece of shit Raffi Torres in the making Tom Wilson, I'm still in your corner on this one.
                      He's had two clean games in a row...so there's that.

Comment

He's had two clean games in a row...so there's that.
                        This is why he is not yet Raffi Torres that is double Torres record for clean games in a row.
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

This is why he is not yet Raffi Torres that is double Torres record for clean games in a row.
                          I don't get the same vibe from Wilson. Yes, he has crossed the line several times and should be held accountable, but Torres has no soul when you look into his eyes. Someday Torres and Art Briles will share the devil's white hot poker as it gets shoved up their ass repeatedly for all eternity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            I don't get the same vibe from Wilson. Yes, he has crossed the line several times and should be held accountable, but Torres has no soul when you look into his eyes. Someday Torres and Art Briles will share the devil's white hot poker as it gets shoved up their ass repeatedly for all eternity.
                            I don't quite get the same vibe either, but Wilson has that potential.

I agree that Torres has no soul. He is pure evil. He probably exclusively drinks Fireball and Anheuser Busch beer.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Chanting the Goalie's name is dumb. Everyone does it and it is annoying. I mean, come on, these guys aren't Johnny Cueto.

Comment

Chanting the Goalie's name is dumb. Everyone does it and it is annoying. I mean, come on, these guys aren't Johnny Cueto.

Not a great first period.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X