-Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        Holy shit what a save by Holtby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        That was unreal.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Holy shit what a save by Holtby.
          Unreal. Tuch has to know that the only way a save happens with that wide open net is if the puck is on the ice. If he elevates it 6” that’s a goal all day every day.

Props to #nocaps for killing that 5 on 3 though. That was the real back breaker.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Unreal. Tuch has to know that the only way a save happens with that wide open net is if the puck is on the ice. If he elevates it 6” that’s a goal all day every day.

Props to #nocaps for killing that 5 on 3 though. That was the real back breaker.
            Yeah the puck was on edge and that can make it hard to elevate but you are spot on. Any time a team kills off a 3 on 5 the momentum shifts.

It’s nice to see some new hockey fans getting born here.

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Yeah the puck was on edge and that can make it hard to elevate but you are spot on. Any time a team kills off a 3 on 5 the momentum shifts.

It’s nice to see some new hockey fans getting born here.

I hate the Caps. Damn them.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• The Saadfather Part II - The 2017-2018 NHL Season Thread

We always do this in the finals! This season sucks.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• This is still incredible...

1527771704731.jpg
                  "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                    This is still incredible...

[ATTACH]8813[/ATTACH]
                    What that pic shows is that Tuch did get the puck off the ice. Obviously not enough to score but the reflexes to mak that stop are amazing. He is looking right at the puck as his stick catches it in the air.
                    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
                      What that pic shows is that Tuch did get the puck off the ice. Obviously not enough to score but the reflexes to mak that stop are amazing. He is looking right at the puck as his stick catches it in the air.
                      Correct. Puck stays on the ice....goal. Puck is 6" higher...goal. That stuff is a mix of position mastery and just plain fucking luck. It was a fantastic stop. I rewound and watched it probably 5 times...just to watch the reaction of the players and the fans. Everyone thought that puck was going in. That is what I love about hockey.

Comment

• As a non partisan observer of this this great series, I really hope Kuznetsov is able to play. It looked like a collar bone or shoulder injury which makes it unlikely that he can play. Losing your top center and number 1 playoff goal scorer hurts. Can Eller play as well as he did last night in his place for the remaining games? Its a big question.

Comment

• I've never been a Washington fan and really haven't seen Ovechkin play much but the guy has the best wrist shot I have ever seen. Wonderful hockey last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                            I've never been a Washington fan and really haven't seen Ovechkin play much but the guy has the best wrist shot I have ever seen. Wonderful hockey last night.
                            Speak for yourself.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• The Saadfather Part II - The 2017-2018 NHL Season Thread

Whoops. Holtby should have just made the easy play. Let’s Vegas back in. Nice. I just want tension.

Comment

• Bad call on that trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X