The Saadfather Part II - The 2017-2018 NHL Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
    I want in on that bet too. I don't live there, but I spend about half of my life in Vegas and from my perspective, people were totally consumed by hockey, at least through the playoffs. I've never seen anything like it, including the Jazz golden years (or this year).
    I've been listening to DC radio this morning, and I think they said that 21% of the stubhub sales were to people from the DC Metro Area...but even so, those are probably brokers and not season ticket holders.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      as a lifelong passionate fan of the washingtom capitals hockey team, i am tremendously excited about the outcome of today’s match
      Haha! My Instagram feed is full of colleagues, friends, and ward members in full caps gear who are "SO PUMPED" for the caps to have finally won.

Most of those people have lived in DC for less than three years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        Haha! My Instagram feed is full of colleagues, friends, and ward members in full caps gear who are "SO PUMPED" for the caps to have finally won.

Most of those people have lived in DC for less than three years.
        The bandwagon is rolling, people are welcome to jump on!

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Congrats DNF. Winning the Stanley Cup is the best.

As for the bandwagon Caps fans, this one is for you.

As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Ovechkin Knocks Out Rest Of Teeth While Kissing Stanley Cup

https://sports.theonion.com/ovechkin...ley-1826652880
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Ouch, sorry Caps fans.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The player pointing is former Blackhawks Michal Kempny
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• DfgQpUXX4AY3y5t.jpg

Comment

• You guys know how to celebrate like Blackhawks
                      https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/t...he-highlights/
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                        You guys know how to celebrate like Blackhawks
                        https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/t...he-highlights/
                        its been so impressive
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                        X