And I have money from:

DNF
    Green Monstah
    Old Gregg
    Pelado
    Solon
    MRD
    Utahby5
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

I'm in. Just joined and paid.

Comment

Update:

You can no longer pick NE, KC, MIA, or TB this week, but there's still 28 other teams you can pick.

Teams signed up:

DNF - Paid
        Maximus - Paid
        Moliere - Paid
        Pelado - Paid
        Solon - Paid
        Surfah - Paid
        MRD - Paid
        Utahby5 - Paid, not signed up to my knowledge
        SmithyBear - Formerly UVAMike a buddy of mine, signed up, not paid
        HFN - Signed up, not paid, picked NE
        Clark Addison - Paid
        Green Monstah - Paid

I think that covers everyone...

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Alright, so we've had two go out so far...I'm trying to think of a way to have folks buy back in...but I think that would lead to me tracking it again in a spreadsheet, which I'm happy to do, but only if there is interest. I think last year we allowed buy backs, but they couldn't pick the team they already picked, and like the top team and the worst team...something like that.

Anyone have any good thoughts on that?

HFN, you wanna buy back in?

Comment

If they buy back in, they should have to pick two games a week instead of just one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

forgot to join but denver
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

#skol

I had almost forgotten what offensive football looked like.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Alright, here's the deal:

Teams can buy back in for $20 through week 4. (Week 5 is the first of the bye weeks).

When you buy back in, you lose the team you picked, as well as the top picked team for the week you missed on your pick. So, for example, HFN would lose NE and PIT.

I believe the group on ESPN is locked and we can't get people in...and we have a few folks that are in, but not in the group, so I'll manage via a spreadsheet. If you are not in the group, please get your pick to me via boardmail or in this thread before the NFL week is over.

If you want to get in on the contest now and you didn't pick in week 1, it would be $20 and you would lose Pittsburgh, as they were the top pick last week.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Is there no other NFL thread for this year?

Cam Newton going to a costume party after the press conference.
                    Last edited by falafel; 09-17-2017, 04:44 PM.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Am I the first person to ever be eliminated in opening Thursday?
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        Am I the first person to ever be eliminated in opening Thursday?
                        I am sure I have gone out like that.

Never made it past week one.

Comment

1-10 against the spread so far this weekend. I enjoy giving money away. It's fun.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

whew

Comment

Freaking Dolphins.
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                                Freaking Dolphins.
                                Ditto - RE: Steelers

and Ditto for Surfah - RE: Broncos

Comment

Working...
                                X