NFL Survivor Pool 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Survivor Pool 2017

Alright friends, let's get this bad boy fired up. We're going to step into 2011 this year and have an actual group on ESPN for our Survivor Pool.

Here's the link and info for how to join:

http://games.espn.com/nfl-eliminator...?groupID=56583

Group: CS/UB5
    Password: utahdan12345

$10 to play, winner take all.

Boardmail me for the paypal/venmo info, or just look it up from a previous boardmail.

Looking forward to it.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Alright friends, let's get this bad boy fired up. We're going to step into 2011 this year and have an actual group on ESPN for our Survivor Pool.

Here's the link and info for how to join:

http://games.espn.com/nfl-eliminator...?groupID=56583

Group: CS/UB5
    Password: utahdan12345

$10 to play, winner take all.

Boardmail me for the paypal/venmo info, or just look it up from a previous boardmail.

Looking forward to it.
    I'm in... Take it the bank!
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

do you take bitcoin
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I'm in
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          I'm in
          Whoa whoa whoa, save that money for your neighbor's flood damage.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Whoa whoa whoa, save that money for your neighbor's flood damage.
            Um, but if I win I'll likely have more to donate...
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              Um, but if I win I'll likely have more to donate...
              Which reminds me - does the church accept tithes from gambling winnings?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Which reminds me - does the church accept tithes from gambling winnings?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                Yes, they do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NFL Season Kicks off in just two days folks. I would imagine that folks can sign up and make a pick through the end of the first week of the season, so let's get in. I assure you, ESPN will be wayyyy better at managing this thing than me with a spreadsheet. Let's go!

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Bump.

We had like 20 people last year. Come on folks. Dig deep.

Comment

I'll take your money
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

In. Send me your venmo handle.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

did you get my venmo
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

in, of course
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              did you get my venmo
                              Yep. You're good.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X