X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never pick a road team
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

I want Jamaal to break out in the worst way. Instead, Jones gets the gimme.

Must have missed the injury. Double wuap!
      Last edited by Blueintheface; 09-28-2017, 07:36 PM.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

The hit by Danny Trevathan on Davante Adams last night was one of the worst hits I've seen in years. I'll be surprised if Trevathan isn't suspended for at least 4 games.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
          The hit by Danny Trevathan on Davante Adams last night was one of the worst hits I've seen in years. I'll be surprised if Trevathan isn't suspended for at least 4 games.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Looks like most every team, except Houston, overthought their evaluations of Deshaun Watson.
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Forgot to make a pick until Sunday. The afternoon games were nearly over. So I only had the Sunday night game and the Monday night game to choose from. I'd already picked Seattle and didn't think the Colts would beat them in the Sunday night game, so I went with the Chiefs in the Monday night game. Was hoping to save them for later in the contest, like seemingly everybody else.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

bump

Comment

I should have gone back to my early season strategy of taking whoever was playing the 49ers. I didn't have enough confidence in the 1-3 Colts to pick them over winless San Francisco. I strongly considered taking Philadelphia, but was worried that their early season success would end against Arizona.

The Steelers seemed like the safest pick going up against a Blake Bortles-led Jaguars squad. I wasn't expecting Big Ben to do a BYU QB impression during the game.

Looks like I wasn't alone in my assumption of the Steelers being a safe pick.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                      bump
                      Looks like we have ourselves a winner!

I'm on vacation at the moment in hot Texas, and I need to collect $10 more from one of my buddies. So once I do that, I'll get you your winnings.
                      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Anyone interested in running it back for another year of survivor pool?
                        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                          Anyone interested in running it back for another year of survivor pool?
                          of course!
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

"What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

I'm in.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment