Calling Artists and Art Lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
    Lebowski will be offline for a while so he can save the past year's worth of grandkid pics....

You have no idea. 10-15 per day.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

You have no idea. 10-15 per day.
      The times we live in... we're getting 5-10 each day as well.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
        The times we live in... we're getting 5-10 each day as well.
        The best part of the day!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          The best part of the day!

So am I being a bad son if I don't send pictures to my parents every day of my kids. Mind you, my parents live about a 3 wood from my back porch.
          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
              That is really cool.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

That’s super cool. Some people are really gifted.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

I couldn't stop watching it. Awesome find, wuap.
                  sigpic
                  "Outlined against a blue, gray
                  October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                  Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Oh my dudeness.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/gna...=u&p=art-print

Comment

• My son is doing a report on Butch Cassidy, who is a shirt tail relative. We also own the spot where the Sundance Kid planned a bank robbery. I thought it would be cool to take the picture of Cassidy with the wild bunch, put him on the porch of the bank robbery cabin from our place, and draw it inside a picture of Robbers roost. We projected the pictures on the wall and traced them. The cool thing about it is we used charcoal from our fireplace to do all but some of the detail around Butch. He’s pretty excited for his report.
                      AED359FC-6DD1-4CDB-A349-D990C347E80E.jpg
                      Last edited by cowboy; 04-26-2018, 10:07 PM.
                      sigpic
                      "Outlined against a blue, gray
                      October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                      Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                        My son is doing a report on Butch Cassidy, who is a shirt tail relative. We also own the spot where the Sundance Kid planned a bank robbery. I thought it would be cool to take the picture of Cassidy with the wild bunch, put him on the porch of the bank robbery cabin from our place, and draw it inside a picture of Robbers roost. We projected the pictures on the wall and traced them. The cool thing about it is we used charcoal from our fireplace to do all but some of the detail around Butch. He’s pretty excited for his report.
                        [ATTACH]8743[/ATTACH]
                        Looks like Bigfoot at the top of that peak.

Good Job by the way....

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                          My son is doing a report on Butch Cassidy, who is a shirt tail relative. We also own the spot where the Sundance Kid planned a bank robbery. I thought it would be cool to take the picture of Cassidy with the wild bunch, put him on the porch of the bank robbery cabin from our place, and draw it inside a picture of Robbers roost. We projected the pictures on the wall and traced them. The cool thing about it is we used charcoal from our fireplace to do all but some of the detail around Butch. He’s pretty excited for his report.
                          [ATTACH]8743[/ATTACH]
                          That's great and well done Cowboy. Larger drawings are challenging and your growing confidence.

Comment

• https://moa.byu.edu/rick-shaefer-refugee-trilogy/

Rick Shaefer: Refugee Trilogy

Comment

• Can you imagine how many cadavers that artist had to examine to come to know the muscles like he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                                We saw that at the BYU art museum last week. My 15YO only comment was: "I didn't think they were allowed to show boobs at BYU".

There is some great B&W photography also on display. Well worth taking the time to check it out, if you are on campus.

Comment

Working...
                                X