Cougars in the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    I am having a hard time seeing how Taysom Hill isn't on at least an NFL practice squad
    As what position?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      As what position?
      Offense. Emergency QB/scat back.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        As what position?
        Thorterback

Comment

josh norman or cravens would have ended taysoms life if that play happened in the reg season
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            josh norman or cravens would have ended taysoms life if that play happened in the reg season
            taysom didn't make Green Bays 53, Jamal did

Green Bay kept just 2 QBs, so I think there is a good chance he'll be signed to the practice squad, if he makes it through wavers
            The GB media seems to think he outplayed his competition for the #3 QB

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Taysom claimed by the Saints - the Packers loose their gamble

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
                Taysom claimed by the Saints - the Packers loose their gamble
                Packers are dumb.

Comment

Tough 24 hours for Kai. Went from thinking he'd made Cleveland's 53 man roster to bring cut the next day.

Comment

KVN says 'Kyle Van Noy, Brigham' at the defensive intros today. What's up with that abbreviation?
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      KVN says 'Kyle Van Noy, Brigham' at the defensive intros today. What's up with that abbreviation?
                      He's been watching the volleyball announcers on byutv, evidently.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                        He's been watching the volleyball announcers on byutv, evidently.
                        Oh is that a thing now? I can't remember the last time I saw a volleyball game.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          That was great!

Comment

danny sorensen being a dingus
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Langi inactive (for the game).

Van Noy getting under Kelce's skin (draws 15 yard penalty after Kelce shoves ball in KVN's chode).
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                danny sorensen being a dingus
                                was funny watching KVN beg for the penalty and get it. makes me wonder what they were saying to each other there for 10-20 seconds after the play.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X