Cougars in the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougars in the NFL

The thread to talk about all Cougs playing in the league.

I only got to watch a few of his series, but Langi looked good from what I saw against the Jags. Good containment on the outside edge, good coverage on the TE. I didn't see any sacks, but he put some pressure on Bortles and had a nice tackle from the opposite side.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

this could be a short thread.

I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post

Jerk!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Hill went 4-5 last night but it looks like he also got a lot less playing time than Callahan or Hundley.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
          Hill went 4-5 last night but it looks like he also got a lot less playing time than Callahan or Hundley.
          Far less. However, he made the most of it with a long pass and a nice touchdown throw.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            Far less. However, he made the most of it with a long pass and a nice touchdown throw.
            He definitely did what he needed to to earn more PT.

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post

Famous Jewish Sports Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                Famous Jewish Sports Legends.
                only one post necessary in that thread
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  Three: Koufax, Mark Spitz, and Amar'e Stoudemire.
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                      Three: Koufax, Mark Spitz, and Amar'e Stoudemire.
                      I'm not sure how you leave Danny Schayes off the list.

Comment

I am having a hard time seeing how Taysom Hill isn't on at least an NFL practice squad. Hundley is a solid backup to Rodgers, but, biased as I am, I don't see how Callahan can bring to the table anything near what Taysom does--especially since if 3d string QB is playing, you need a guy who can run for his life. Haha.

Some Packer fans a little disappointed in Jamaal's play tonight. There really weren't any real holes for him to run through, and he did a good job picking up first down and his 5 yd pickup was classic Jamaal. Post-game Rodgers nailed the analysis. He needs to feel more comfortable through reps to become less robotic and do what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                          I'm not sure how you leave Danny Schayes off the list.
                          Or Hank Greenberg
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

I just saw that Danny Sorensen signed a $16,000,000 contract this year. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                              I am having a hard time seeing how Taysom Hill isn't on at least an NFL practice squad. Hundley is a solid backup to Rodgers, but, biased as I am, I don't see how Callahan can bring to the table anything near what Taysom does--especially since if 3d string QB is playing, you need a guy who can run for his life. Haha.

Some Packer fans a little disappointed in Jamaal's play tonight. There really weren't any real holes for him to run through, and he did a good job picking up first down and his 5 yd pickup was classic Jamaal. Post-game Rodgers nailed the analysis. He needs to feel more comfortable through reps to become less robotic and do what he does.
                              He's been darn fun to watch, that's for sure.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                              X