No announcement yet.

Cougars in the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamaal got some time today against the Seahawks. I only saw him in on one possession while Montgomery was hurt on the bench. He got one carry while I was watching - made a nice cut at the line of scrimmage for a 6-yard gain. On another play, he motioned out of the backfield and ran an obvious pick on a defender. Rodgers threw it to a different receiver, so no penalty was called.

Looking at the stat sheet, looks like he only got one other carry for 3 yards.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      Jamaal got some time today against the Seahawks. I only saw him in on one possession while Montgomery was hurt on the bench. He got one carry while I was watching - made a nice cut at the line of scrimmage for a 6-yard gain. On another play, he motioned out of the backfield and ran an obvious pick on a defender. Rodgers threw it to a different receiver, so no penalty was called.

Looking at the stat sheet, looks like he only got one other carry for 3 yards.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      I saw the first carry. it was for a 1st down and a short yardage run where everybody in the building knew he would get it. it was a nice 3 yard run.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

3 sacks and one forced fumble by Ziggy tonight.

Comment

Harvey Langi and wife in car accident. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...eated-injuries

Comment

Yikes... I read that he was rear ended at a light and didn't think that would be too bad...

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              Yikes... I read that he was rear ended at a light and didn't think that would be too bad...

Getting rear ended in a car is no joke. My neck was messed up for almost a year a few years back.

Comment

Trinnaman.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X