Hard Knocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    Well I don't know about Chad, but I know for a fact that TJ Whoseyourmama attended class, well at least one, because we were in Geography 300 together.
    TJ isn't an idiot
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

The Chad Johnson McDonalds things was kind of funny and interesting. Johnson strikes me as someone who doesn't give a damn about school or academics, but he doesn't seem to be that incredibly stupid. Changing his name to Ochocinco so he could put it on the back of his jersey was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. He's also bright enough not to blow his money on diamond studs, he probably won't be one of those guys you hear about going bankrupt two years out of the league.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
        The Chad Johnson McDonalds things was kind of funny and interesting. Johnson strikes me as someone who doesn't give a damn about school or academics, but he doesn't seem to be that incredibly stupid. Changing his name to Ochocinco so he could put it on the back of his jersey was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. He's also bright enough not to blow his money on diamond studs, he probably won't be one of those guys you hear about going bankrupt two years out of the league.
        I agree, also his girlfriend is not ugly.
        *Banned*

Comment

it's hard to not like Ochocinco. I have always liked his breed of trash talking. I don't think he is the sharpest tool in the shed though. A few episodes ago he was talking to one of the coaches about investments and was shocked that banks actually lend out the money that you deposite with them. Yikes.
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Anyone still watching? This is one of my favorite shows on TV, last week they had the rookies do skits. Fui and Rey Mauluga did a Samoan dance, Fui has about 5 tats now.

Also not sure if some of you have seen the video of Andre Smith running the 40 with his shirt off (see below). Smith was drafted by the Bengals but is unsigned they actually did a skit making fun of his 40 which was hilarious.

Then they had a guy in short shorts ripping on Dhani Jones (for those that dont know he has his own show on the travel channel and he is an accomplished poet).

It was another great episode they cut former Nebraska running back Marlon Lucky. They said they were only keeping 3 running backs (Cedric Benson, Bernard Scott and either Dede Dorsey or Brian Leonard) so it looks like for sure they are keeping 2 fullbacks (Both Jeremy Johnson and Fui)

[YOUTUBE]dF2nYd2NOys[/YOUTUBE]
            Where's "The Bro" when you need one.....

Comment

I liked Esteban Ocho's method to get #s from girls. Great stuff. He seems very likable.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Good episode last night they spent a lot of time on Fui. Looks like Fui is in a battle to make the team. The coaches think he is a much better athlete, more fluid and a better receiver then Chris Pressley but they said he does not block as well and he is not as nasty (which surprises me).

I actually can see the Bengals keeping all 4 running backs, Cedric Benson, Bernard Scott, Brian Leonard and DeDe Dorsey. That will be an interesting battle as well.

I look forward to the season finale next week.
                Yeah, last night was very entertaining.

Tank Johnson and Ocho Cinco are hilarious. And of course all the footage of Fui is pretty interesting for BYU fans.

Comment

In the game tonight it looked like Fui got a new bicep tat, a tribal arm band or something like that. He looked lost out there, but he did it in style.

Comment

That was a tough episode to watch, as a lot of people know on here I know Fui pretty well, kind of weak how the Bengals made him wait until the end of the day and then he shows up at hte facility before they tell him.

Looks like he was truly the last man cut.
                    *Banned*

Comment

That was a tough episode to watch, as a lot of people know on here I know Fui pretty well, kind of weak how the Bengals made him wait until the end of the day and then he shows up at hte facility before they tell him.

Looks like he was truly the last man cut.
                      Yeah, that was rough. That's a very tough thing for him and his family to go through. Fui was pretty stoic, but you could tell he was very disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                        Yeah, that was rough. That's a very tough thing for him and his family to go through. Fui was pretty stoic, but you could tell he was very disappointed.
                        Good news is he was signed to Arizonas practice squad, he was all settled in Cincy too. I guess thats the life of an NFL player.
                        *Banned*

Comment

I finally saw the season finale. It seemed that Coach Marvin was torn about Fui. I thought it was great to see him tell Fui face to face, and not that ass that would ask how they were doing, and then before they can answer tell them they were sent to waivers.

I hope he makes it with AZ, he seems like a genuine good dude.
                          I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Good news is he was signed to Arizonas practice squad, he was all settled in Cincy too. I guess thats the life of an NFL player.
                            Though I'm a Bengals fan, the organization is incompetent and probably would do more to harm his career in the long term if he had stayed. I just wish he wouldn't have gone to the next worse organization in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              Though I'm a Bengals fan, the organization is incompetent and probably would do more to harm his career in the long term if he had stayed. I just wish he wouldn't have gone to the next worse organization in the league.
                              Mike Brown is awful, even watching Hard Knocks he is an embarrassment and plays way to big of a part in the organization.
                              *Banned*

Comment

Junkie,

I know you are friends with Fui. Have you spoken with him since the switch to Az?

My oldest watched the show with me and she was bummed that he didn't make it. She likes the Poly's.

BTW...you know any Tongan's with the last name Ika? Or Ina? They have a boy servind in the California Ventura Mission...

Comment

Working...
                                X