Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
    Junkie,

I know you are friends with Fui. Have you spoken with him since the switch to Az?

My oldest watched the show with me and she was bummed that he didn't make it. She likes the Poly's.

BTW...you know any Tongan's with the last name Ika? Or Ina? They have a boy servind in the California Ventura Mission...
    Tick I cant think of any with that last name. Fui is happy he is in Arizona because he is closer to Utah, but his wife is still in Kentucky trying to get out of their lease.

Pretty funny looking at his wedding pics, you see Chris Henry all gangsta out in front of the Draper temple. Pretty cool that he went to Fuis wedding though. Chris' baby mama is Fuis cousin. Also for HFN, Will Tukuafu was there as well.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Tick I cant think of any with that last name. Fui is happy he is in Arizona because he is closer to Utah, but his wife is still in Kentucky trying to get out of their lease.

Pretty funny looking at his wedding pics, you see Chris Henry all gangsta out in front of the Draper temple. Pretty cool that he went to Fuis wedding though. Chris' baby mama is Fuis cousin. Also for HFN, Will Tukuafu was there as well.
      TUKU! I love that guy.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Interesting getting to watch Chad Johnson get cut this week on Hard Knocks.

I think Chad was surprised -- saying he had never been in trouble before.

They probably would have let it play out, but Chad was dropping balls and acting nuts and I think the Dolphins just didn't want him anyway.

Comment

This was one of my favorite seasons of Hard Knocks. The Browns are gonna suck. Hue Jackson is not a good coach.

Poor Nate Orchard. Hope he gets signed somewhere soon.

Comment

bob wylie is a national treasure, however
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
              This was one of my favorite seasons of Hard Knocks. The Browns are gonna suck. Hue Jackson is not a good coach.

The Browns have 10-6 talent but hue Jackson will lead them to 6-10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

and what evidence do you have of that?!
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  and what evidence do you have of that?!

Comment

Working...
                  X