2018 BYU Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 BYU Recruiting

I thought this thread already existed but can't find it.

BYU gets verbal from 3* Gunner Romney out of Chandler, AZ. A month ago, most like Utah's chances with this kid. I think this is a good sign for our chances with McKee (which already appear strong).
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Dallin Holker is an absolute monster. He reminds me so much of Dennis Pitta. Kids a steal for BYU.

I'm worried BYU missed on Cammon Cooper. He is shredding Alta right now. 280 yards and 5tds in the first half. If we don't get Tanner McKee we made a huge mistake.

Also MJ Tafisi for Alta is a stud. I don't know byus chances but the kid can play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Dallin Holker is an absolute monster. He reminds me so much of Dennis Pitta. Kids a steal for BYU.

I'm worried BYU missed on Cammon Cooper. He is shredding Alta right now. 280 yards and 5tds in the first half. If we don't get Tanner McKee we made a huge mistake.

Also MJ Tafisi for Alta is a stud. I don't know byus chances but the kid can play.

is Tafisi #44? if so, yeah, kid is impressive. just saw this post after i posted mine in that other thread. i couldn't be more impressed with Holker. Kade Moore is a nice receiver who will play D1 (good kid too), but if i were Cooper i'd be throwing to Holker on every play.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

We play Lehi in a few weeks. I'm not sure we have anyone who can cover Holker. Not going to be easy getting pressure on Cooper either. Could be a lopsided game.
        "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
          We play Lehi in a few weeks. I'm not sure we have anyone who can cover Holker. Not going to be easy getting pressure on Cooper either. Could be a lopsided game.
          46-68 572, 9tds 1int for Cooper so far.

Holker has to be closing in on 250+ and 4tds

*Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            is Tafisi #44? if so, yeah, kid is impressive. just saw this post after i posted mine in that other thread. i couldn't be more impressed with Holker. Kade Moore is a nice receiver who will play D1 (good kid too), but if i were Cooper i'd be throwing to Holker on every play.
            Yeah Tafisi is #44. He looks great. Sucks BYU cooled on him after all the linebacker commitments

*Banned*

Comment

46-68 572, 9tds 1int for Cooper so far.

Holker has to be closing in on 250+ and 4tds

Wow. And Hostile, you don't have anybody who can defend Holker. Just going to have to outscore them.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Wow. And Hostile, you don't have anybody who can defend Holker. Just going to have to outscore them.
                And now maybe the biggest play of
                The game, a huge sack for Holker.

*Banned*

Comment

I don't think he'd been playing defense throughout the game. That was a put the best athlete on the field in because we have to get a stop, call, i believe.

Could be wrong about that though.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

Ball game. Another touchdown by Holker to win it.

10tds for Cooper.

*Banned*

Comment

Ball game. Another touchdown by Holker to win it.

10tds for Cooper.

Can't believe they don't have stats on Holker.

Him and Cooper are going to have a monster year if they can stay healthy.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

Can't believe they don't have stats on Holker.

Him and Cooper are going to have a monster year if they can stay healthy.
                        Yeah I'm annoyed they haven't shown his numbers. I think he had 6 tds receptions.

*Banned*

Comment

I don't think we can put up that many points.
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
                            I don't think we can put up that many points.
                            How did they look tonight?
                            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                              How did they look tonight?
                              Inconsistent on offense; pretty good run defense but had a hard time defending the pass-poor pass rush and too much space for receivers.

Comment

Working...
                              X