Chased by a dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
    Like RCV, most dogs I see leave you alone after you yell at them. If that doesn't work and they keep coming I usually just spray some water from my bottle on the ground next to me. Dogs are usually pretty dumb and will forget about the chase to see what you just sprayed.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Hot dogs soaked in anti-freeze. You can thank me later.
      This has the additional benefit of giving you a vapor trail that will guarantee no wannabe Quintana tries to draft you
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
        Like RCV, most dogs I see leave you alone after you yell at them. If that doesn't work and they keep coming I usually just spray some water from my bottle on the ground next to me. Dogs are usually pretty dumb and will forget about the chase to see what you just sprayed.
        You shouldn't yell at RCV, I think you hurt his feelings. He was only running at you to say hi.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
        X